This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
eels, eels, give it up now
Current Events  — Anyone who wants to help some slimy friends
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
You said I could fly so go on then, fill my eyes with fire, I set my sails with desire
"I'll hold you to that promise." She says quietly with a small teasing smile in Uldren's direction, then gives Maven a polite nod in greeting as she joins them before she turns her focus into making the small basket habitats. Doing her best to keep her thin patience from running out, which is a bit of a struggle with the discomfort from the illness and Tetya's enthusiasm does little to cheer her on or give her any extra energy. If anything, it unfortunately just gives her a stronger headache.

Luckily, they are soon done and she drags herself back onto her feet and watches as the tanks of eels are brought in. Feeling happy enough over that they didn't have to handle the wriggling animals as well. She reaches out for Uldren's hand to give his arm a light tug. "C'mon, let's go home." Both of them could probably use some rest. She at least is more than eager to just go lie down for the rest of the day, and makes for the exit before they can be roped into any more work. Or shady experiment deals.

Thank you for the event <3
IRA

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Unemployed
Inactive
CIAN
Luckily for Sunjata, Cian doesn't broadcast for anyone who he is. He doesn't even recognize the man behind the mask. He does make a quick double take after glancing at Sunjata when they are picking out plants, but doesn't linger on it. Sunjata being here of all places is the very last thing he expects and thus, he does not even begin to assume that the other man looks familiar in any way. Just someone with the same eye colour, that's all.

So being as oblivious as he was during the toad hunt, he begins putting down plants until they are all done and the pools are read for the eels. He stays long enough to watch them being poured into the baths, hoping they will appreciate all the hard work and pretty plants and that this whole idea of eels and their algae eating bugs will actually work in the end. He gives a small wave of good bye to whoever is left after the eels are released, then makes his way out of the building as well.

Thanks x2!

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.