This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
as above, so alone
Open  — open for anyone!
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
she bought the last line, i'm just the worst kind
of guy to argue with what you might find
It isn’t often that Sunjata gets these candid answers from Drenchers – mainly ones that didn’t know who he was. He can have these conversations with Nate and Adam, but at the end of the day they know he’s the son of the Arbiter, and while he sits there explaining how much change he wants to see, he knows they can’t help but to see his poor optimism for what it was. All talk and no action. So here, being able to listen to Ira’s own thoughts and concerns and choices, the young Bratena relishes in it.

Saints, yeah, the lockdown lift would help a lot.” Sunjata snorts his agreement, shaking his head slightly before he’s completely abandoning the bomb site to focus on the other side of the stone alley they found themselves in, with little neon lights to guide their way. “Should probably get going before those Enforcers find a reason to think we’re being suspicious.” He murmurs from behind the mask, taking a few steps away and seeing if she wants to follow with him to continue the conversation or if the conversation would end there.
and for the last night i lie
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
In her mind, she is at least not sharing any big secrets. No plots for any attacks or sabotage. Just mostly echoing what most people are openly talking about already. She doesn't have to be out for long before she has walked past at least a handful of people loudly complaining about how they wish things were better. However, she doesn't want to share or discuss too many thoughts about how one could go about making a change, since the peaceful solutions feel like an unreachable dream and she doesn't want to be involved in any violent conflicts what so ever.

As for wanting the lockdown lifted, she is of the impression that most people want that to happen as well and she feels safe enough to share that sentiment openly without being made a target for anything. Hopefully. Her current company is in agreement, at least.

It isn't until he talks about going that she opens her eyes again and looks as he starts moving, raising a brow at him. "You're probably right... Think I'll go my own way from here. Need to get back to my own things." He might have been decent enough to talk with, but she isn't going to follow some masked stranger into the alleys. Not when she is in no shape to make a quick run for it or climb up a building should something happen, and there is still something trying to prod her at the back of her mind that she still can't work out what it is.

"Nice chat, though." She says as she pushes away from the wall and gives him a short nod, then takes a few steps backwards in the opposite direction. Not willing to turn her back to him just yet to start walking away.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
she bought the last line, i'm just the worst kind
of guy to argue with what you might find
The last thing he wants is to be a target from those Enforcers – because while for most Drenchers it would be just the same old same, Sunjata’s would become… A spectacle. And he’s really not looking to get dragged back Plate-side and tossed into the Capitol Prison once they decided how many crimes to stick to him. So he simply nods to Ira as she shifts her position a little. “Yeah. Nice chat.” He agrees at the mention of doing her own things – that’s exactly what he needs to do as well before Nate and Adam realize he’s been gone just a little too long. But it had been a good conversation, too, in showing him just how much the Drench seemed to go back and forth on their thoughts of the bombing matter.

So the young Bratena offers her a small wave as she steps back while still keeping him in sight – Sunjata having no qualms with turning his back to her as he steps in the opposite direction, down the alleyway, never looking back to her once as he disappears into the neon twilight that was the Drench.
and for the last night i lie
could i lie with you?