This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Life comes our way
Private  — Uldren<3
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She would have replied with words, if she wasn't busy going back into the kiss and just hums softly against Uldren's lips as his fingers run through her hair. Her own hands begin to travel down across to his chest slowly, then back up towards his shoulders and neck, and a small shiver runs through her body when his fingers trail along her shoulder.

Her tongue move against the piercing before he breaks off for air. "No armchair." She manages to repeat before he nips at her lip and she dives back into the kiss with increased intensity for a couple of seconds, before tilting her head back just enough to be able to speak again. "It's innocent and needs to stay that way." She says with a small smirk between catching her breath and presses her lips back to his once more, seeking out his pierced tongue while one of her hands start moving slowly across his chest and downwards.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2023, 07:18 PM by Ira.)

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
roll me up and smoke me, love, and we can fly into the night
you take drugs, to let go, and figure it all out on your own
He can feel her shiver, can feel it in the way he smiles a small amount into the kiss, allowing her to seek out his piercing as much as she wanted. At least, until she chooses to speak and his hope for ruining the innocent armchair are dashed. He huffs a soft laugh into the kiss, shoulders rising and falling in a shrug of I guess before leaning into the kiss all that much more.

Her hands start to train along his chest and downward, sparking a dark flush to grow on his neck, creeping up his jaw and cheeks, and Uldren keeps one arm at her shoulder and neck, the other at her hip, allowing her the moment to explore him however she wanted this to go.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She can feel the shrug and she huffs in a small chuckle against his lips. Uldren will just have to be satisfied with the couch this time. While delving deep into the kiss, her tongue playing with the piercing, both her hands continue down across his stomach and to what she can reach of his legs with how she sits close against him in his lap.

Her hands linger there for a moment, her thumbs stroking down towards the inside of his thighs, before slowly sneaking up under his shirt. Fingers trailing lightly along the edge of his pants and then out towards his sides. She breaks the kiss for another few breaths of air. "This alright with you?" She mumbles quietly against his lips while her fingers slowly wander down towards the lower part of his stomach again. While he had not giving her any indications so far that he minded the kissing at least, after the rollercoaster of emotions she had gone through since they met up earlier, she doesn't want to assume his mood too much.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
It’s a teasing touch as her hand drifts along his chest, down over his stomach toward his thighs, and one that his body responds to in kind. A flush creeps across his neck and shoulders, reddening along his cheeks. “Yeah. S’alright.” He breathes when they part and her question is aired. His hands move, one remaining in her hair and at her neck while the other trails from her side to the small of her back, fingertips drifting up under her shirt to press against her skin.

There is, however, one issue. “I, uh, don’t have anything with me.” He admits, pulling his head back from her a fraction as he looks up at her with curious green eyes. He wasn’t prepared, no condoms or anything, but at least he’s open and honest about it.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
Her hands continue their slow teasing strokes up and down from his legs and under his shirt after he says it is alright, trying to keep herself from being in any hurry with anything. To just relax and take in the moment and the feeling of his skin under her fingers and his fingers against her in return. She presses a softer, more affectionate kiss to his lips and then proceeds to rest her forehead against his to give them both a moment to breathe a bit.

Then he pulls back a bit and admits to not having anything with him. Ira leans back a bit in turn and looks at him with a small smile tugging at her lips. "I might have some that aren't expired yet." She tilts her head to the side with a quiet huff of a laugh. "If you want me to check?" She adds with a bit of a curious look of her own while stroking her fingers idly down his stomach again.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2023, 06:11 PM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
The kiss turns more gentle, her fingertips on his skin sparking little tremors of shivers despite the overwhelming heat. But her forehead soon rests against his and he offers his honest comment, checking in with her briefly to see what she has to say about it.

Her huff of a laugh is reflected in the amused smile that blooms on his own face at her question, the hand in her hair lifting and untangling to cup along her cheek. “Sure.” Another shiver races down his spine with her hands along the skin of his lower stomach, his body reacting in kind, and he flushes against the heat and the tightness of his pants.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She remains in his lap for a moment after he replies. Her eyes wandering over him with a sly look and a playful smirk grows on her lips as she clearly notices his reactions to her touch. Then her fingers "accidentally" brushes past across outside of his pants as she gets up from his lap to cross the room and dip into the bathroom at the other end.

After a very short moment, she finds what she is looking for and comes back out. "Well, the wrapper is intact so it should be just fine." She chuckles and tosses the condom over to Uldren before she moves over to make sure the bedroom door is locked properly. She also decides to turn off the overhead light to not have it glaring down on them, leaving the room in the softer glow of the tiny lights along the ceiling.

"Will just have to pretend we are not here should dad come home. Not that I think that will happen anytime soon." She says with another smirk as she climbs over the armrest back into the couch, then she's quick to pull herself over to Uldren to press her lips to the side of his neck and give it a gentle bite in the process.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
She’s a little temptress as her hand glides “accidentally” across his jeans as she withdraws, sparking a soft surprised sound to slip from his lips. He squints at her with a playful smirk as she withdraws fully, disappearing into the bathroom while he attempts to readjust. It doesn’t take long for her to return, however, and with it, Uldren just barely catches the edge of the foil when she tosses it to him.

His mind is a little fuzzy, at least that’s his internal excuse for nearly missing it. He tears it open with his teeth, because about the time that she’s back, she’s on him in the lowlight of the room, lit only by the small twinkling lights. One arm wraps around her, humming with the soft bite to his neck, taking the moment to spit out the piece of foil that he’d torn off before he puts all of his focus on her, nosing his way in for another proper kiss, pausing to speak before diving in. “I think we can manage that.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
He is excused for almost missing it. She had thrown it without warning, after all and it is perhaps her fault for his mind being fuzzy. She smirks against his neck and slides a hand in under his shirt again while he speaks and moves along his side, then turns her face to meet the kiss eagerly. "Good." She mumbles against his lips before diving back in fully. Her tongue seeking out his once more and she presses herself closer against him while adjusting the way she sits next to him.

The hand continues around to his back and her other moves up to his shoulder and neck to tug him with over her as she tips herself down onto her back in the couch. She breaks the kiss after nipping at his lip and starts kissing along his jaw to get to his neck again, while one her hand start gathering up his shirt to pull it off over his head. The other moves its way teasingly down his stomach again as far as she can reach.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 06:52 PM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
He thinks he can manage it, so long as she doesn’t keep that up. Bitten back sounds leave him in quiet rumbles as their kiss breaks, as her mouth finds his throat again and they’re readjusting, shifting so that he can hover over her. He’s easily adjusting as she pulls his shirt off, taking the moment to readjust her legs so he can slip her pants off, before adjusting himself to fit between them.

One hand remains propped up by her head in the couch, one to offer him support as the other drifts down to her own shirt, taking a pause from removing his own clothes as goosebumps rise against his skin with the path her hand makes further down toward the tenting of his pants. He works to remove the last bit of her clothes first before diving in for another greedy kiss.
Uldren