This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Shoot the Moon
Open+ 
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
I always thought that I’d die young
make some money, be someone
A surprisingly bright laugh erupts from Nate, his eyes squinting with the force of it. "I dunno if I can guarantee no injuries." He bites his tongue, grinning a little before deciding not to share the story that had instantly come to mind. "I can... get a little rowdy in the right crowds. Or when I got the right stuff in me." But she'll see, if she takes him up on the offer. It'll be a fun time, for both of them.

"You know where I am if you ever want me." Nate offers, pushing off the wall and glancing down the same crevice he'd tossed his can down. With a huff he rolls his eyes and steps towards Ira, pausing for a moment before stepping past her fully. "I'll catch ya later Ira. Take care." He steps into the crowd with a few degrees more care this time, and pushes his way through the crowd. It's easy to follow his path to the elevator, his dark head bobbing above the people around him until he turns the corner.

Done~
they all love you when you’re gone
but who knew life would be so long?