This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Life comes our way
Private  — Uldren<3
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She keeps her head down. Eyes flickering to his hand as it is placed on her leg, but she doesn't withdraw from it. He speaks and she nods slowly, knowing very well that he can't really decide anything about this. Even so, it still made her feel alone and afraid in a way, despite him saying he will support her. With her hand still wrapped up in the hair in front of her face, she makes an attempt at subtly rub her eyes when she feels the burning behind them again. Though it is probably a quite obvious movement this close.

To his offer to come with, she nods in response after a moment of hesitation. "If it's alright for you. Don't want to cause more trouble for you." She mumbles and untangles her hand from her hair and takes a deep breath. He lifts his hand to gesture between them and she slowly lifts her gaze as well. Her head tips back against the couch again and she turns her face towards Uldren with a faint smile. "What would you like this to be?" She asks softly and her dark eyes scan his face with a warmer look to them.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2023, 05:55 AM by Ira.)

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
roll me up and smoke me, love, and we can fly into the night
you take drugs, to let go, and figure it all out on your own
He does recognize the movement she makes as she hides away, listening as she tells him she doesn’t want to cause more trouble for him. And it sparks an immediate answer as his green gaze focuses on her again, even if she can’t entirely tell he’s watching her with his bright, calm look in his eyes. “You aren’t causing trouble.” He attempts to reassure her, until she’s opened up at least a bit more, focusing her attention back onto him, even however sidelong it might be with how her head rests on the back of the couch cushion.

The question has him glancing away; unsure just how to use his words to explain what he wants, before it hits him and his gaze returns. “I’d like to call you my girl.” He pauses, lips twitching and pulling into a playful smirk. “Tell Adrian I can steal you away whenever because you’re mine and I’m yours.” There’s a soft laugh that leaves him, settling to see how she takes it.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
His words do reassure her. Despite his continued support and calm reactions ever since she first told him the news, there is a small piece of insecurity clinging on to the back of her mind. The last little bit of anxiety from the scenarios she had painted up in her mind and the assumptions she wrongfully had had. However, everything did feel easier at this point and all she has to do now is to not start bashing herself instead for being so worried in the first place and taking so long to say anything.

She focuses on Uldren instead, turning a little bit towards him as he glances away and she waits for the reply. He looks back and her eyes meet his, the small smile on her lips growing with the reply he gives. Then he mentions Adrian and she can't keep herself from laughing at it. Smiling, she lifts her head from the cushion and starts leaning in closer. "I'll pass on that message next time I see him." She says softly with an amused tone and pauses just before her lips can touch his, her hand moving to gently take his without her taking her eyes away from his green gaze.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
There’s a large part of Uldren that hopes she realizes he’s not all these potential things. Sure, he’s strict about his work and the fact of the matter is that he has to be if he wants to pay his rent. She’d understand that, given her own job scenarios. But the rest of it? He’d prefer to be able to go with the flow, and this is something that he doesn’t have a say in, even if she might want him to.

Her smile, however, grows the more he speaks, and he watches the way she leans forward with the light laugh leaving her lips. “You should.” He decides, leaning in enough to meet her lips with his, a gentle and soft kiss as she takes his hand and he laces his fingers with hers, his free hand moving to wrap around her shoulders and draw her in against his chest to keep her close.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She does realize it, but probably needs some more time for it to sink in properly and stick. Some more time to paint up a more accurate picture of him that isn't mixed up with pieces of past experiences.

Their lips meet and she closes her eyes, letting herself be pulled closer to him and her free hand moves up to his shoulder, then gently slides over to the back of his neck. She presses her lips a bit more firmly against his just before breaking off enough to speak, but stay close enough to lean her forehead against his. "I'd very much like for you to call me your girl." She mumbles with a soft chuckle, as if she wants to confirm that she is in agreement with him on what she wants them to be. As if it wasn't quite obvious already.

Her grip of his hand tightens slightly when she feels her pulse hammering away in a sudden urge to just bury herself in him, and not only to just seek out a distraction from the more serious parts of the situation. Her lips brush against him again and she attempts to give his lower lip a very careful nip. Her fingers stroking slowly across the back of his neck between his shoulders and up to his hair.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
Her hand slides up his shoulders to the back of his neck, threading through a relatively sweaty bit of hair at his neck – but at this point he imagines she doesn’t care. He doesn’t, for what it’s worth. That’s just what Kivan does. The kiss deepens and Uldren attempts to follow it when she breaks it off, long enough to speak and to then muffle anything else he might try to add onto it as she grips his hand tighter and presses a kiss against him again, nipping lightly at his lower lip, and Uldren finally delves in and presses a kiss in return, breaking away to catch a breath when he speaks.

Guess I’m your boy and you’re my girl, then, huh?” He huffs a soft laugh as if responding to her previous comment, but the arm around her that pulls her in against his chest pulls her in further, as if he can sense that need she has to press herself against him for whatever hidden reason she might have as he tugs her into his lap and leans in for another kiss, this time trailing it along from the corner of her lips to her jawline, a path started slowly as if he’s trying to cherish every second of it.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
For what's it worth, she is probably equally sweaty still, despite the cooling breeze from the fan over in the corner. One can only accept it and learn to live with it during this time of year, as it is impossible to really get away from. So she dives into the kiss until it his his turn to break away to speak. She hums in agreement with another smile on her lips, before she is pulled up into his lap.

She kissing him back eagerly before he starts trailing off  along her jaw and she tilts her head slightly to the side with a soft sigh. The last of the anxiety and tension from everything slowly melting away completely. Her hand holding his guides it over to her hip, then wriggles free of the grip to run its way up his arm and shoulder. Joining her other hand hand where her fingers are rubbing small gentle circles into his messy hair. "This seems familiar, somehow." She mumbles with a small smirk, probably as a comment to her finding herself in his lap once more.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
There’s pleased content when she doesn’t hesitate to move into his lap, to let his lips pave a path along her cheek and jaw, and he’s even more content when she guides his hand to her hip, placed along it easily to free up her second hand.

A warm breath slips from him in a laugh against her ear, Uldren pulling away to peer up at her with a raised brow and a small smirk. “A little. I think we had less room last time.” It had been his workbench, after all, and he’d crammed so much shit into his room back home that it wasn’t a surprise that the couch felt more spacious.

Regardless, his hands wrap around her hips until his fingers can press against the middle of her back and he dives in for another kiss.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
While keeping her eyes closed, she tries to only focus on the feeling of his lips against her skin. There are still things that probably need discussing. Like when and where to get the help she need. When would have to be as soon as possible, before she was too far gone for it. However, it is not as if that will happen even within the next few days and they can't even do anything about it right this very moment. She can safely try to relax for at least a few hours after all these days of constant stress.

His laugh has her open her eyes just enough to be able to glance over to him and see his expression. "Mhm, there's plenty of room around here. Even up there." She tilts her head back a little as if to gesture towards the bunk bed. "Just leave the armchair out of it." She adds with another smirk twitching at her lips.

With taking up most of the length of the wall, the couch is indeed big enough even for Uldren, being the taller of them, to be able to stretch out comfortably. And two people could fit next to each other more or less on their sides in it, especially together with her slender frame. The bed might not allow for two to spread their limbs out all the way to the side, but there is still room up there as well as she says.

She feels his hands move and when they press against her back, she moves herself closer against him with a soft gasp before his lips are back on hers. She dives into it deeper and her hands grasp gently at his hair to keep him close as her tongue run across his lips.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2023, 05:58 AM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
No armchair?” He replies with a twitch of his lips in amusement, lasting only as long as until his lips are back on her, delving in and pressing gently against her own, especially as she starts to press in against him further. His hands keep her pulled in close, one abandoning her side for a brief moment to pull her hair back out of her face, tucking it behind her ear as his fingertips trail along her shoulder.

Her tongue runs across his lips and Uldren is more than content to open up for her, meeting her own with his pierced one, panting a breath through his nose until he needs an actual breath of air, withdrawing to suck in a sharp breath before he returns to the kiss, nipping at her bottom lip.
Uldren