This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Life comes our way
Private  — Uldren<3
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
The hand at her chest sends more small shivers through her body and she arches herself slightly against it with each panting breath through her nose. Her hips go still again and she tenses momentarily around him, relaxing again once he has gone all the way. The hand at his shoulder still grips it in a bit of a tighter grip and she gives herself a second to just take in the sensation of him and the growing burning desire within her. Her own teasing seemingly having done a good job at making herself more frustrated than she realized.

So when he starts to move she immediately starts following the slower pace at first, moving herself up against him with another moan into the kiss. The kiss that she soon dives into more intently, with more hunger and her hand tangles more into his hair as well. The other hand slides from his shoulder and down his side towards his hip, nails drawing faint lines across his skin and with a grip at his hip she pushes herself firmer against him. Not having a care in the world to hide her aching hunger for more of him. For more of all of it.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 06:53 PM by Ira.)

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
roll me up and smoke me, love, and we can fly into the night
you take drugs, to let go, and figure it all out on your own
He drowns in her, overwhelmed by her taunting and teasing and finally having some form of attempting to release it, Uldren’s hopelessly lost. He remains in that strange way of hovering, only to keep his hand at her chest, his elbow keeping him up while his other tangles in her long damp hair. She moves against him easily, drawing goosebumps along his spine as he picks a pace they can both handle, one that’s almost relentless in his mind as he continues to try and drown with her.

Of course, though, the second he needs breath, he has to break the kiss, trailing it to her neck where he pants hot breaths against her skin, his own growls and groans leaving him before he trails his teeth along the soft space beneath her ear, as if debating with himself to dive in completely, to mark and claim.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
The combination of the heat, the movements and drowning herself into the kiss makes it tricky for her to breathe properly, especially as they pick up the pace and it soon turns into her more panting heavily against his lips in between pressing hers firmly against them. She rocks her hips to meet his thrusts, grinding herself up against him and each movement starting to send sparks and shivers through her body.

He breaks the kiss and she leans her head back to more easily breathe, hoarse moans escaping her between the gasps for air. Especially when his lips move to her neck and she shudders when she feels the teeth against her skin. Her head tips back a bit further, her chest rising and falling rapidly against his hand with her breaths and her nails press against him in the grip at his hip.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 06:54 PM by Ira.)

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
They find an easy rhythm together and with the way she rocks her hips against him in turn, it sparks that tight knot of tension to form in his stomach. Her nails dig into his hips and his hand in her hair tightens, his other hand at her chest moves now to drag his own blunt nails along her side toward the outside of her thigh, fingertips digging in the second he reaches it so that he has some amount of a hold on her.

His teeth graze the side of her neck as he buries his face in, her own hoarse moans met with the husky and hoarse ones of his own, at least until her head tips back and he decides he can finally dive in. His lips and teeth trail to the soft spot of her neck, before he latches on with a bite that will end up marking, but hopefully in a space that she could easily hide it if she wished to.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
Each of their movements build up the burning tension bit by bit and she keeps the pace with him, being at a stage where she is unwilling to slow it down but also unable to increase it should she want to. Her legs trembling slightly with fatigue slowly sneaking on in the background, but it's nothing she cannot push through still. His nails going along her side send more shivers through her, coupled with a quiet groan as his fingers dig into her leg and the grip on her hair tightens.

Perhaps she expected him to just continue kissing along her neck, or at the very least give a gentler kind of bite because when he bites down the way he is, she cries out hoarsely in surprise more than anything. The sound is cut off by a sharp inhale through her teeth and her body goes rigid for a split second before the tension in her snaps and she is almost overwhelmed by the sudden release rushing through her.

An almost snarling moan escapes through her gritting teeth, as with the way he is holding onto her neck she is unable to lift her head to hide her face against him in any attempt to mute the sounds. Both her hands release their grip and she moves to wrap her arms around him, nails digging into his back to hold on as she presses herself up against him twitching and trembling.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2023, 06:54 PM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
At the very least, the bite can be hidden. And it’s that which Uldren is banking on as the sound leaves her, sharp and surprised, and he shifts from the sharp stinging bite into a gentler kis along them, almost as if apologizing without the words to do so. He feels her release, feels the way she trembles and wraps her arms around him tighter, his back gaining red crescents where her nails dig in and she presses herself in against him further.

And that doesn’t take him much longer either, everything paired with it and the heat have driven him swiftly off the edge, too, rocking with her gently until he can’t anymore, and still he tries to prop himself up to not crush her beneath his body weight. He noses his way back in, panting heavily, seeking out her lips to press a long kiss to until he can’t breathe, before breaking it and presses his forehead against hers.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
Her head remains tilted back even after he releases the bite, as she tries to just breathe and continue to move with him through his own release, shivers continue to rush through her from each movement until they both goes still. Her fingers stretch out from their clawing grip and stroke slow and gently across his back while she starts to come down from everything.

His lips find they way back to her and she keeps the kiss until he breaks away from it, despite her having to pant rapidly through her nose until she can gaps for air again. She slowly strokes her hands up his back and into his hair, gently rubbing her fingertip against his scalp when he puts his forehead against hers. Then a small chuckle leaves her.

"Was that revenge for all the teasing?" She manages to speak hoarsely between her heavy breaths, probably meaning the bite at her neck. "You know, you can just tell me to cut it out if it upsets you that much." She jokes and sticks out her tongue at him with a small smirk, then tries to shuffle a bit towards the edge of the couch to make some room for him between her and the backrest should he not want to have to keep holding himself up so much.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
His heartbeat starts to smooth out as the seconds pass and he gathers his own breath, humming a laugh in response to her own as her fingers in his hair bring a shiver along his spine. “Yeah maybe.” He drawls with a crooked smirk, nipping at her tongue as she sticks it out at him. It intentionally misses, due to the sound of the click of his teeth as he does it, and as she shimmies over a bit he does slip into that space between her and the couch.

Where’s the fun ‘n that?” He mutters, still amused, in regards to the telling her to cut it out. He shifts a little on his side, nestling in and rests his head on his bicep, using his other hand to run up and down her side in gentle strokes as he takes her in. “Was a little harder than I meant. Sorry.” He offers softly, his green gaze lifting to scan her face.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She withdraws her tongue quickly even if he intentionally misses and when he lies down on his side, she turns more towards him as well. "Hm, true. Just want to be sure. Wouldn't be fun if you weren't in on it too." She rests her head on her arm, keeping it outstretch with her hand still lazily scratching through his hair ontop of his head. The other hand slides down and starts drawing random patterns on his chest with her fingertips. His own hand stroking up and down her side brings goosebumps to her skin.

When he mentions the bite, she moves her hand away from him for a moment to feel at her neck, wincing slightly as her fingers prod it. "It's fine. I'll survive." She mumbles with a small smile, first looking like she is about to add something more but doesn't, instead just brings her hand back to his chest and sighs softly.

But a small frown forms on her face and she takes a few slow, deeper breaths before speaking again, still breathing a bit heavier than usual. "Suppose I'll have to try figure out where to... You know, find a place that can help out with my little problem. Sooner rather than later. She says quietly and peers up at his face, but she sounds much more calmer talking about it than she had earlier. "Get everything back to normal already."
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2023, 05:40 AM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
’Course I’m in on it too.” Uldren hums with a soft snort, one that settles as her hand continues to run through his hair, making his blinks slower as if she’s found the secret to getting him to fall asleep easily. His hand continues to move, however, even if it might seem like he starts to doze off – it’s the indicator that he hasn’t that continues to draw idle strokes along her skin, even as his gaze focuses halfway blearily on her neck where the bite sits.

At least it can be hidden.

He does start to perk up at her frown, however, his head adjusting slightly to give her his full attention when she speaks next, nodding as she looks back at him. “Yeah. I can get some feelers out ‘n see?” He offers quietly. “Unless you had anyone specific in mind?” He’s leaning toward no in that regard, imagining that she would’ve likely said something about it rather than the finding one comment. But that’s neither here nor there. “I’ll still go with ya.” His hand settles at her waist, giving her a gentle squeeze alongside his words, hoping that its comforting.
Uldren