This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Life comes our way
Private  — Uldren<3
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
As if she notices the relaxing effect the scratching has she eventually stops it, temporarily, despite him already perking up after she speaks. Her hand just rests in his hair and she nods at his offer. "I'd appreciate that. Because, no, I have no idea. Her shoulders move in a small shrug and she runs her fingers slowly through his hair a couple of times.. "Best I can do is to cover the safety on my end going forward. Got a place I used to get the pills from up until a year ago, so I can go back on those at least."

The gentle squeeze and his repeated offer to come with has her smiling a bit more and she nods again. "Thank you." She starts and pauses to work her jaws slowly. Eyes blinking rapidly as if she's trying to get rid of something and her hand leaves his chest to rub at them. A quiet laugh leaves her and she shakes her head.

"Saints, I just feel so stupid wasting all these days worrying my guts out over how upset you'd be, and then you had to turn around and... Throw this stupid support back at me." There's a joking tone to her voice, even if it's a bit strained due to the sudden tightness in her throat. His calm and support are both comforting, however, and it did feel like a huge rock had been lifted off of her.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
roll me up and smoke me, love, and we can fly into the night
you take drugs, to let go, and figure it all out on your own
He offers a short nod in response, his green gaze still focused on her as she lays out the options, one of which he could also get better at. “I can be better about it, too.” He admits, offering a small smile. Perhaps less of their combined teasing of one another might allow him to be better prepared in any of those instances.

He gives her another gentle squeeze and a small crooked smile forms on Uldren’s face as he listens. “Sorry for bein’ a decent man.” He murmurs, ending it with a huff of a laugh before he gives her another squeeze. “Besides, things happen, we just… Learn to grow from them, yknow?” He shrugs a shoulder and gives her another squeeze, draping his arm over her a bit heavier like a weighted blanket.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She hums quietly in agreement and continues to slowly run her fingers through his hair. It seems like the most fair and responsible thing to do, both of them doing doing their part in the future. Not that she had planned at all to be stolen away from the bar that evening.

His comment brings a quiet laugh out of her and she shakes her head slowly. "Yeah, how dare you." She pulls herself close enough to reach pressing a kiss to his chin from where she is lying and then sighs softly. "I know. And I usually don't freak out like this over things happening, promise. This was just... She seems to be searching for what to even say about it as he puts his arm over her and she nestles in closer with her forehead against his chest.

"I'm just going to call it complicated. But we'll sort it out. It'll be alright and we'll move on from there." She might be trying to reassure herself as much as she is talking to Uldren. Another sigh leaves her, heavier, and she presses her head more against him. Feeling the fatigue from all the different sources slowly starting to sneak in over her. "There's a risk I'm going to pass out until tomorrow and have to explain why I'm making breakfast for two." She mumbles quietly with an amused tone to her voice.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
He wasn’t going to complain about stealing her away – unable to keep her out of his thoughts from that first night in the alley. It’s why he’d been so dedicated, trying to catch her when he was at that bar every night. And each time when he’d come up empty without spotting her, he’d left and returned the next, hoping he might have a chance to see her again. He hadn’t expected it to go this far, however, but he is infinitely pleased with the result, even if it was testing them right now.

S’a lot.” He tries to surmise for her, but comes up with something as empty sounding as he’d hoped to avoid, instead letting her nestle in against his chest as his arms wrap around her a bit tighter and his chin rests on the crown of her head. “It will be alright. We’re gonna be alright.” He pauses as she continues and a small rumble of a laugh leaves him. “Unless of course your dad’s gonna shoot me or something for being here.” He hums another laugh, shaking his head slightly.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
None of it had been in her plans. Sure, she had invited him to visit the bar the first time they met, but her intentions then as far as she knew had been nothing but just friendly. Just seeing an opportunity to rope another customer to the bar. Perhaps something had hooked onto her there already without her being aware of it. Though his visits and her shifts had then not lined up for a while and she had almost started to let him drift from her mind when they met again.

She has a flirty nature with no intention with a lot of people, but it had been something with how they had interacted. Something with him that she had not been able to put her finger on, but she had walked over every rule and boundary she had put up for herself the moment she sat down in the booth with him. When she had pulled herself up against him in that first kiss. But nothing about it had felt wrong. Still didn't feel wrong and she can't feel any regrets about it what so ever. It had just not been what she had planned for herself.

So she nestles in close, ignoring how sticky and warm they both are and how much she probably needs a shower. Her body currently feeling like it's stuck to the couch as much as it is to him. She takes his reassuring words and adds them to her own in a try to keep her mind on that path. Then his comment about her dad brings another small laugh out of her.

"Well, he doesn't own a gun as far as I know." She says with a small smile, then shifts to being a hint more serious. Wanting to be honest and at least give Uldren a warning. "He might be real suspicious, though, but don't take it personal. As you maybe have gathered a bit, my eh... The last one couldn't be called decent." She shakes her head with a quiet huff.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
It was like the age old ‘everything just went right’ when it came to the two of them, and Uldren was head over heels, stressed beyond reason when she hadn’t reached out to him – and of course, had thought of the absolute worst when it came to why she hadn’t been responding. And yet, all of it had been essentially an overreaction, one that he was thankful to have. Because while yes, the situation did impact their lives, it wasn’t like she’d been dangerously hurt, or worse yet – dead.

So he keeps her close despite the fact he feels like he’s the equivalent of the Kivan sun with how warm he is, letting his fingertips run through her hair, his cheek resting on the crown of her head as she responds with the laugh to his jest. “Well good, that’s something.” He teases her lightly, admitting another small chuckle. But as she continues on a more serious note, his smile falters and he’s sure that while she can’t see the nod he gives, that she’d feel it with how his cheek remains pressed against her.

I get it. Hopefully he’ll see what you did.” Eventually, whether that be sooner rather than later, Uldren wasn’t one to care particularly one way or the other. So long as his character was the true thing being judged and not by other’s mistakes.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She will feel guilty about the silent treatment for a while longer, but she can't feel thankful enough for Uldren sticking around. For proving her wrong, that all the fears she had had about telling him about the situation were not part of reality. She just had to get herself to let go of anything past. Try to reset and start over from scratch.

She feels him nodding and she takes a deeper breath. Not used to even mention this topic, she can feel part of herself just wants to open the lid of that box wide and get everything from that time off her chest, but she swallows most it back down. Not knowing if it's the time or place for it, nor anything Uldren even wants to hear much about. "They never got to meet even once and he's never been here, so I guess that's plus points for you." Another small huffing laugh leaves her. "And hey, he's the only one who's gotten himself on Adrian's ban list without ever setting foot in the bar, while you've got permission to steal me, so I think you're good." A hidden smirk plays over her lips as she presses them against his chest, then angles her head to trail a couple of more kisses along his collarbone to his neck.

Her lips remain against his skin for a few more seconds, then she starts laughing quietly again as if something funny just crossed her mind. "However, if you're gonna keep giving me bite marks each time as if you're keeping count or something, I better still be able to hide them." She teases and tips her head back enough to to flash a playful grin at him.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2023, 07:25 AM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
At the start of the information offered, Uldren can’t help the slight smile that blooms on his face, imagining that she could likely feel the slight change from where his head rests atop the crown of her head. “Definitely points for me.” He agrees with a soft laugh, drawing quiet again as she continues and his arm shifts, moving to run his hand up and down her side in a soft smooth stroke in the hopes it comforts her.

He can feel her smirk in the start of the kiss she presses to his neck, angling his chin slightly for her to continue her trail of kisses, before she pulls away and he tilts his head down to survey her. In his face, all he can do is a playful look of innocence. “Is that all it takes?” He asks with another laugh, a twitch of his lips in that very same smirk that had graced her own not that long ago. “Think I can do that.” He bounces his eyebrows playfully as another laugh leaves him and he pulls her close again.

His lips seek out her forehead, pressing a gentle and surprisingly tender kiss there before resting his head on her. “Feel free to leave them wherever you want on me, though.” He adds for good measure, another quiet laugh slipping from him.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She does feel the smile and his soft laugh keeps her from starting to drift too far down into the less pleasant thoughts that had started to stir at the back of her mind again. The strokes of his hand creates small goosebumps on her skin again and she exhales slowly while pushing the thoughts back further. Holding back the odd sudden urge to talk more about something she feels like she shouldn't talk about.

Instead, she focuses on the returned smirks and teases as she meets his playful look with a sly smirk. "Just curious what you'd do when you run out of neck space to mark." She almost purrs in a whisper as he pulls her closer again, her eyes closing at the gentle kiss to her forehead. With a heavy, but content sigh, he nestles herself close to him again. One hand going back to gently drawing random patterns on his chest with the fingertips.

A soft laugh of her own join his when he gives her permission to bite him wherever. "Oh, wherever? That's a dangerous word. You know I'm bad at resisting what seems like a challenge." She mumbles with the smirk still on her face and slowly strokes her fingers up the side of his neck and along his jawline while she moves to press her lips to his in a gentle kiss that matches the one he gave her forehead.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
He has an almost knowing look as she asks him what he’d do when he ran out of space on her neck, and he meets her gaze with a challenging yet playful one of his own as the smirk remains, not missing a beat when he responds with “Then I get to get creative.” A brief pause before he’s readjusting slightly in the couch with her, keeping her pressed against his too-warm chest. “And you know how I like to be creative.” The joke is accompanied with a breathy laugh and the bounce of an eyebrow.

His hand continues to make non existent symbols in her side as he strokes along her skin, listening to her laugh and her claim as his head tilts away from her hand to offer more room, even as she slips in to press her lips against his own. He can’t resist the siren song of her lips, unable to respond immediately as he keeps his lips locked with hers just long enough to get a little light headed with the lack of air. He pulls away then, pressing his forehead against hers. “Let me clarify to say within reason on the challenge.” He adds with a huff of a laugh.
Uldren