This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Every gauge deserves a top line
Private  — For Nate
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
5'4"
Strategic Advisor
Inactive
Samuel
I pray to blades of grass
Samuel was desperate, though he'd never allow himself to phrase it that way, not even in his own mind. Convincing himself that he was entirely in control of the urge to numb the pain was just as important as the numbing itself. The relief that washed over him as Nate agreed would sicken him when he thought back on it later, though in the moment he was at least aware enough to not let it show in his expression.

He stared at the hand for a moment, thinking of all the things Nate must touch during a day in the Drench. Once, he'd been just as accustomed to the damp and dirt as much as any other Drencher, but now after life in the Plates, snobbery had begun to set in. Deciding that getting out a handkerchief would look silly, he took Nate's hand after a hesitation. "Alright. I expect it to be ready when I next return."

Business now concluded, he turned on his heels. No goodbyes, no pleasantries - he did not want to linger.

{END}
To find forgiveness in the weeds