This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
just what I needed
Private  — Ira <333
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
roll me up and smoke me, love, and we can fly into the night
you take drugs, to let go, and figure it all out on your own
She moves with him easily in the pace he’s picked, Uldren shivering the second that their bodies align so perfectly, the way she grips onto his shoulders tightly, the way she lets her sounds overtake everything in his mind, wanting to rip her over that edge like it’s the last thing he’ll ever get to do.

His teeth run along her skin, feeling the way she shivers with it, head tilting up the second she noses her way in to press kisses and her own little nips along his neck, Uldren groaning with the sensation until he feels her reach that tipping point, sending him helplessly over alongside her, rocking with her with his panting breaths to ride out the aftershocks.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
Her movements continue with his, drawing out every little bit of that sensation as much as she can until it starts to be replaced by a heavier feeling slowly spreading through her body, having her slow down more and more with each roll of her hips until she slumps down fully against him. Her body still shivering and her breath coming out hard and fast against his neck, and she places gentle kisses against the small mark left by her teeth.

After a moment of coming down, she slowly slides off a bit to his side, her legs stretch out across his and she hugs herself close while trying to catch her breath now when she starts getting more aware of the strain in her chest and wanting to prevent it from getting worse. Though the rest of her is filled with that pleasant heavy feeling making her not want to have to move again. Just remain like this against his warm body for a very long time.

"I love you, Uldren..."" The words are quietly whispered out in a soft breath where her lips still brush against his neck and it takes her a second to catch up with her own fuzzy mind and realize she didn't just think it for herself.. When she does catch up with herself, she buries her face in against him. The words making it feel so much different than when she's just told him she likes him and it brings a bit of a nervous flutter to her chest, enough to wake her up briefly from that warm pleasant feeling weighing down her body.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
The second she moves, Uldren follows her, keeping his arms wrapped around her as she nestles in against him as they work to catch their breath. He’s content to be that furnace for her still, however, holding her close and letting the silence of the apartment now take over, almost lulling him into sleep with how much they’ve done throughout the day.

And that’s when she makes her quiet whisper and his arms tighten around her, unable to keep the smile from his face even as she panic buries her face into his chest. “Love ya too, Ira.” He whispers back equally quiet, as if it were just a secret that they shared together, as if it were nothing more than just casual.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She feels a tiny bit silly for her reaction, but she can't help that dealing with genuine affection still knocks her out a bit of her comfort zone, but when she feels Uldren's arms tighten around her and hearing his response, she lets out a breath almost as if from relief and hums softly, and presses a gentle kiss against his skin with a smile tugging at her lips.

The lingering heavy, fuzzy feeling starts settling in proper again and she remains nestled in close, soaking up the warmth and letting the movements from Uldren's breathing soothe her closer and closer to sleep with her head still resting against his chest. A quiet mumble leaves her, more or less inaudible, but it might be something along the lines of "sweet dreams" as she's unable to keep herself awake any longer. Hoping that the mix of a very busy day and the new medicine will let her get some much needed uninterrupted sleep for a while.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
He, too, is left feeling warm and comfortable — relaxing into the bed with her in his arms against his chest, hand idky drawing little circles into her back, keeping her settled against him as he readjusts slightly on the mattress to get more comfortable so he can sleep too. Uldren manages it, settling in as he hears her mumbled sweet dreams, leaning down slightly to kiss the top of her head as he hums a similar sounding response.

It doesn’t take him too long to drift off to sleep as well, the medicine already starting to work as a pain reliever to keep his throat and chest from feeling so tight and on fire, and luckily he’s propped up enough that his nose is clear enough that he can breathe through it too as he finally falls asleep alongside her.

— done <333
Uldren