This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Best Friends Forever
ISO Human Trash Panda
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'2"
Teacher
Inactive
WANTED
OVERVIEW
Hello, lovely and magnanimous people.  I am in search of Iara's long term friend.  This would be someone who has known Iara for the majority (or the entirety) of her life.  They grew up together, and, as a result, they know a lot about each other's lives from the embarrassing, to the tragic.  I promise to fill out Iara's profile in more detail to help out with this before they interact.  They have a sibling-like relationship, which includes bickering and often poking fun at each other, but being very protective when other people attempt the same sorts of humor.
Name, face claim, gender - it's all up to you.

REQUIREMENTS
The character must be a Drencher, born and raised in Kotoll.  Age has to be somewhere near Iara's, so +/- 3 years from 28. That's really the only hard stuck requirements for the role.  Suggestions will be listed below.

THE CHARACTER
In my head, I envisioned this person to essentially be the human version of a raccoon.

Key Personality Traits
  • Cunning
  • Apathetic
  • Sardonic
  • Unambitious
  • Charming
  • Manipulative

Personality Description
Trash Panda has had a rough childhood, even compared to a lot of Drenchers.  As a result, they are very resilient, but typically are self-serving and very difficult to get to know outside of a superficial level.
Trash Panda is more than capable of sweet-talking people  for their personal advantage, and they can even come off as nice and friendly at first.  They are very intelligent and probably would have been far more successful by now, if they were not overwhelmed by a lack of ambition and general nihilistic attitude toward the world.  Trash Panda is not motivated by much, and certainly is not motivated enough to hold a steady job.  They are more likely to beg, borrow, and steal for things that they need.
The moral compass guiding Trash Panda does not exactly point North.  Consider them to be the perfect example of chaotic neutral.  They will do anything as long as it benefits them or serves their purpose in some way.  If it doesn't, forget about it.  They just want to be free to do whatever the hell they want.

Occupation
I would imagine that Trash Panda would be unemployed, but a Doomsday Survivor or Field Informant by vocation.  Ideally, I would like them to be the ones who taught Iara some skills that are questionable (like hot wiring cars or using sleight-of-hand).

Hobbies
  • Magic: In this case, sleight-of-hand.  Think street magic
  • Amateur acrobat: Sneaky sneaky
  • Petty theft

CONTACT ME
If you're interested, please send me a message here or on discord.  ^^
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 10:08 PM by BOOM..)