This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
it just don't come natural to me
Private  — for Rexanna
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
5'4"
Strategic Advisor
Inactive
Samuel
But for now I've no peace and a million seconds
They began to walk back along the path up to town, Sam settling back into his regular walking rhythm with his cane, which was surprisingly upright and quick. When he'd realised he needed one, he'd vowed to himself he would not appear frail, no matter what - his knees ached, but he would never admit that to himself nor to anyone else.

"You're welcome, Ma'am." He almost offered her his arm, but decided that would be inappropriate. She was an unmarried noble, after all, and he was a Drench-born soldier. Should the constantly watching eyes of the Plates see, the gossip would never end (nor would the reprimands he'd get from the higher ups).

He wasn't sure just how bad circumstances were, if they were even bad at all, but it pleased him to know he'd helped keep Rexanna calm. Having once failed a 'civilian interaction' course...though talking to Rexanna felt much easier than talking to a stony faced examiner. "And I appreci- enjoyed your help."

{END}
Tick-tocking away in my brain