This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
I can't keep surfing through this existential misery
Private  — Sunjata!
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Unemployed
Inactive
CIAN
Cian does withdraw his hand again rather soon, in his mind not wanting to invade Sunjata's space too much. He tells all he can, wishing he could have gotten Sam to give any more information, but sadly, this is all he has to share. Though it does make him glance around the area once more, just to be sure they are still alone. They are, at least from what he can see. But if Sunjata had already been spotted by enforcers, who could say how good they are at hiding and stalking after them to keep watch. The idea makes his skin crawl and he feels more watched than ever.

He nods to the thanks given and can only hope he can keep the promise. Not that he would ever willingly tell anyone on the Plates what he knows about Sunjata now, but since he has been asked once and now even knows something, he is worried what would happen if they put enough pressure on him. Obviously he has no trouble lying, but he also knows he is not doing well when threatened enough.

"We should probably keep moving... Just somewhere." He mumbles and takes a long drink to keep his nerves calm. He is just not sure where to. At least he would have no issues staying away from the Plates and limiting the risks of anyone getting hold of him for questions.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
father, father, let me figure it out
i'm gonna swim in the thick of it now,
i can't even tell the difference now
Sunjata also feels more watched than ever at this moment – having thought he’d done a good job at hiding himself and blending in. The only person that had noticed him that he knew of, was Savera. And she wouldn’t tell on him, right? He’d been smart in not telling people where he was staying, careful to keep everything a far distance away from it. And he supposes that at least that had gone well, since nobody had been banging on the door to his room to come and retrieve him.

They still think he’s moving on from place to place. He can work with that.

Yeah.” Sunjata agrees quietly, finishing the rest of his drink off and tosses it in a trash can against the alley wall as they continue through it, idly nibbling on some fries. “I should probably let you go, actually, just in case they’re watching right now.” He makes a quiet scan of the alley, searching for any cameras and finding none, but still, the distaste is palpable and the tension grows in his shoulders.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Unemployed
Inactive
CIAN
They keep walking and Cian does his best to not look around too much, if only to not make himself too anxious and starting seeing and hearing things not there. Thought they don't get very far when Sunjata suggests they should part and it has Cian slowing down again. "Yeah, you're probably right." He says quietly and first looks back the way they came, and then to Sunjata. It is probably a good idea, but he is not very hyped about going back to wandering around all alone with only his own head as company. The company he would like to keep seems very risky at the moment, frustratingly enough.

"As I said, I can let you know if I learn anything that could be of interest." He frowns slightly. "Just how to get hold of you. Still got my phone, but don't know how risky that would be. Maybe I can hide notes somewhere." If anything, there should be plenty of places to hide messages at if one knows where to look. Alternative would be to just wait until they possibly run into each other by accident again, but that did leave things a lot to chance and who knows how long it would take.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
It is a frustrating situation, and Sunjata finds that he needs to go back to that stuffy, dark room he sleeps on in a cot with a threadbare blanket to try and mull over everything he’s been told tonight. He works his jaw, nodding to Cian as the other man agrees, taking the last bite of the fries as if it might give his jaw something to work with other than against his teeth, before crumpling up the paper.

Looking back over to Cian with the offer, he considers it for a moment before responding. “There’s a bunch of old empty mailboxes by Wren’s Soft Fix.” He pauses, waiting to see if Cian knows where that is. If not, he can point it out. “The top left one we can leave notes in, nobody ever uses that one.” If evidenced by the dust accumulated on it and the occasional spider webs.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Unemployed
Inactive
CIAN
He looks surprised for a second when the clinic is mentioned, mostly because he recognizes the name, and then nods. "I know the place. Think it was there I got some help when I first got down here." He refrains from asking if Sunjata also knows the people around that place too, or if he is just making use of the mailboxes.

"Top one, got it. I'll leave a note there if there is anything. Suppose I can check it every now and then too in case you want to meet some place, even if it is just to rant my ears off." A gentle smile tugs at his lips and he reaches out to give Sunjata a friendly pat on the arm, before starting to withdraw the way they came. "Take care of yourself, alright? Be careful and all that and I'll hopefully see you around soon." He raises his bottle at Sunjata before drinking up what's left in it, then starts to turn around to make ready to properly head off unless Sunjata stops him for something more.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
Sunjata also doesn’t want to give too much information regarding the clinic, and so he slips the mask back into place over his face and nods to Cian with a soft little “could be” to agree and also give him enough of an out to say he doesn’t know those people personally.

At least the mailboxes would be useful, and he lingers long enough to nod and offer Cian as much of a smile as he can muster despite the gnawing anxiety in his gut – only able to be seen with the way his cheeks scrunch above the mask. “Sounds good. I’ll check it occasionally too.” Not like it could be an every day thing, because that would end up being suspicious. But the occasional appearances for it could be perfectly fine.

He doesn’t move as Cian reaches out to pat his arm, and in return he reaches up to squeeze the other man’s back. “You too, Cian. Keep an eye on everything.” Because saints knew what else the Platers were hiding in their attempts to find him, what depths and lengths they’d go to. And with the final little cheer of the bottle, Sunjata nods and slips away into the dark, neon hued alleyways.
SUNJATA