This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
just a little poor me
Private  — Adam <3
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
Sunjata
i bank on the funeral,
He does actually wince a little when Adam calls him by his nickname, heaving a heavy sigh as he focuses back on the Drencher, watching him pick the cigarette back up from the ground and place the butt of it between his lips. And there is a small amount of judgement within it, of course, but not enough to ignore the comment made. “If only.” He responds bitterly.

But then the drencher is drawing to his full height and Sunjata’s annoyance is nearly palpable in the air between them. “I was really hoping you’d just fucking go, but I guess that’s not going to happen, huh?” He doesn’t let himself get intimidated by the height and it’s likely he should be sure that Adam remains quiet, so in a split second, his hands are no longer empty but instead one holds a type of smoke grenade — specially designed by the Garafans up top, the other draws a taser type of weaponry. “I’ll give you one more chance. You wanna go find your buddy’s house, stick to the rooftops, I really don’t care. But just don’t be down here. I’m the nicest one out of my squad.” He leaves the choice open for Adam to decide, one last chance before he’s sure the other enforcers will come sniffing.

In fact, he can already hear their shouts getting closer.
'cause i learned all my lessons that way
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
Adam

"Sucks when people don't just lick your boots, doesn't it?" Adam knew he was pushing his luck now; he usually didn't go this far, usually stuck to watching and mumbling comments under his breath, but something about the curfew and Sunjata's confidence, or lack thereof...like he wasn't quite sure of what he was doing and if Adam said the right words, he might break.

He didn't have the words though; Adam sighed as he watched Sunjata produce the grenade and taser, straightened up off the wall and held up his hands with his palms open in surrender. "Alright, alright. But hey, Sunjata-" Turning to grab the support post for whatever sign or balcony was above, putting one of his feet against the wall, he paused before pulling himself up. "Next time, don't be such a hardass. I'll show you where the night happens around here." And with that (which sounded cool, though even Adam wasn't fully sure what he actually meant) he hoisted himself up and onto a windowsill, then an awning, then he was gone around a corner.
I'm the gap between a tragedy and comedy
Don't come at me
I'm the main character and you have to like me
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
Sunjata
i bank on the funeral,
Adam is pushing his luck, and any other enforcer wouldn’t have spared the time for the chit chat, but here Sunjata was wanting nothing more than to get his alley cleared with as little trouble as possible. Eventually, though, he does get it done, at least indicated by the placation gesture of Adam’s hands held up in surrender, and he does cringe a bit internally when he hears his name so easily announced in the alley.

But he pulls himself up and Sunjata hisses out a “whatever,” a few seconds after the Drencher is gone and out of sight, like a spider crawling up the side of the building. It’s perfect timing, though, because the second that Adam’s gone and he mentions in his earpiece an all clear, his group pulls through the alley he’d picked for the sweep, before dragging him along in the current to continue on until the shift was over.
'cause i learned all my lessons that way