This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
get me through the night
Private  — Savera <3
Loves: 2 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
i can feel it in my bones,
sinking deeper in the overflow,
They get into the car and some of their interactions change, a small amount — not enough for it to be outright an issue if the cab driver were to say something. “You’ll see.” He assures her, waiting until the car’s stopped at the train station from P05, getting a bit of a break before they shuffle into their train car. “Mine.” He murmurs to her quietly when nobody else is around to hear it.

Of course, the trains move quickly and despite the stops at P03, they manage to get through to POINT. The station ending at the Unity Gardens almost seems bittersweet, in a terribly affluent way. “I got a new spot.” A little hideaway, one that he’s ensured isn’t surrounded by security cameras. And to top it all off? His car’s even here to whisk her away.

(Continued in dark paradise!)
can you feel it in your soul?
if i'm honest, maybe we're better off alone
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2022, 09:49 PM by Sunjata.)