This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
All the world is waiting for the sun
Private  — Mikolaj!
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
Her smirk grows a bit and there's a spark of amusement in her eyes as she listens, finally stopping her glass-moving when it starts to become a bit too reputative to keep up. Instead, she leans forward against the edge of the counter again and watches him with her head tipped curiously to the side.

"I'll keep it in mind, should it be needed. But don't think you'll get any free drinks in exchange." She teases and gives him a wink, and shakes her head with a soft chuckle. "Unless there might be some of that help needed around here. Then maybe we can trade." She shoots a glance over towards Adrian, who totally overheard, because he looks their way with a grin and just gives a light shrug in response before (pretending to) returning his attention to his own job.

"Speaking of, you need more of that coffee? Or something else?" She turns back to Mikolaj and gives his glass a nod, as a delayed comment to his continued yawning.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
5'7"
Electrician
Inactive
Mikolaj hums and tugs at his left sleeve, revealing a solid-looking leather bracer with... A clock, of all things, covering his wrist. He consults the timepiece, and shakes his head. Then, with a sigh, he taps the side of his glass with a nail, and finishes his coffee.

"I would love to, truly. But, duty calls... And I think if I sit here for much longer, I may actually fall asleep... No thanks to you, mind! I enjoyed the talk."

Mikolaj reaches into one of the numerous pockets in his boiler suit, and counts out the price for his drink on the counter, stacking the small coins neatly into a squat tower of smaller wealth. Then he moves to get to his feet, nodding politely to Ira.

"May come back when I've had a wink of sleep. Buy something a little more exciting than coffee, hm?"
Mikolaj
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
ira
She gives the watch a glance, not that she can see what time it shows from where she's standing, and nods when he declines the offer of another drink. The comment about him being at risk at falling asleep has her laughing softly and gives him a sympathetic smile. "Well, good to know it's not me boring you."

He counts out the coins one by one and stacks them and she waits until he's done to start picking them up, one by one with continued amusement. As he stands, she looks up at him and nods in return. "Or at least let me mix something more into the coffee." She chuckles and stores away the lasti.

"Well, I'll see you whenever you find your way back. Good luck with the sleep and all." She gives him a small wave as he leaves and then returns to her own work again.

{END}

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.