This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
From woodland to wetland
Private  — for Ira
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
5'11"
Inventor
Inactive
inventions are out of necessity
it became a necessity to survive bears
ain't pretty, but neither were the bears afterward
Josef nodded as Ira smirked back at him, "I don't need to worry, you seem capable, albeit on the skinny side" As she spoke up about leaving, yeah, it was about that time and he really needed to march into some of these places to look for a room. Stepping forward, he offered the same scarred right hand as before for her to shake. "It was a pleasure to have met, as said. So I'll stake a claim that we'll probably meet again" He waited for her to take his hand so that he could give her a firm handshake, with no lingering holds or strangeness as he would just let go cordially. His fireflies glowed in the night within their little jar.

"Yeah, it's still a change. I used to guide myself using the stars, since getting here, I've been using the center of the city in the distance. I'll have to make myself a compass" He made the statement, then realized that he would need a map of the city sooner or later, even a rough sketch would help him a long way. "May moonlight guide you and sunlight warm you, even in the Drench, they are out there somewhere" He said with a smirk of his own under that dirty beard.
JOSEF
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
She huffs softly at the comment about her being skinny, but doesn't say anything about it in return. She's well aware that she won't win any wrestling matches, but she is fast and is often relying on not getting caught in the first place. Should she still be, she got sharp elbows and hard kicks.

Taking his hand for another shake, her smirk melts back into a gentler smile. "Likewise." She gives him a nod and lets go of the hand again, putting her own back into the pocket before glancing up at the starless "sky" of the Drench. "I've seen some shops in the Neon Alley selling maps of the Plates. Won't help with finding your way around every street down here, but could give you an idea of which Plate you are under, at least."

She looks back to him and cocks her head to the side at the strange goodbye-phrase. Having nothing similar to offer, she settles for giving him another nod and smile. "Good luck with finding a room." With that, she takes some steps backwards. Not towards the way they hade come, but in towards the nearest side alley and doesn't turn her back to him until she has disappeared into the dark.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
5'11"
Inventor
Inactive
inventions are out of necessity
it became a necessity to survive bears
ain't pretty, but neither were the bears afterward
"I'll look into that" Josef said in reply to the maps, watching her leave after giving him luck about finding a room. "Good luck finding whatever you're looking for" were the last words he said as she rounded a corner and disappeared. Strange lass that, but he felt she was a good one. Perhaps he'd find the bar someday when he had enough Lasti's to afford more than a single glass of something. With that, he turned to the dark building with the little sign and entered. Wondering all the while whether or not it would be here that would hold his first real night as a resident of the Drench.

(End Scene! Thanks for the Thread ^^)
JOSEF