This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
I used to love the rain.
Open 
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'8"
Waitress
Inactive
Do you live for the love you've found?
Some sad slow song to lay you down and still your weary worried heart.
Willow nods in response and watches him scribble down the date in his notebook.  She notices several other etchings, but she is not currently nosey enough to inquire about them.  Instead, the girl pushes back in her seat, almost preparing to stand, before Sunny begins to speak again.

"Oh, sure," she smiles back at him.  "It's Garner."

She goes to continue her exit, but pauses half way through.  "I'll see you then, Sunny." Willow finishes standing up, pushing in her chair.  Just in time, it seems, as another gruff looking man walks through the door.  The clanking of bells grabbing her attention for a brief moment.

She looks back down at her unexpected ally, and gives him another smile.  "I'll meet you here on POSE midmorning - that way I won't get lost."  With a flurry of movement, she is off to the table with the new grim looking stranger, taking orders and carrying on with her shift.

Willow
Throw light upon your darkest dark.