This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
sometimes I wonder
Private  — For Sunjata
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
Adam
Just because I had an errant ambition
Just because I want a better life
Adam wasn't expecting quite such a large reaction to his prank, having thought Sunjata would have worked out it was a joke quicker. He stepped to the side, a pressed smile on his lips as he watched and then shrugged, letting out a little laugh (a bit guilty). "Man, if you want to do all this bad ass revolution shit, you're gonna have to get way less gullible. You're too easy to mess with."

While Sunjata got dressed, he pulled out a smoke and lit it, keeping watch on either side of the alley, though it was quiet; no one ran in suspecting he had the arbiter's son in his underwear down there. Once the enforcer emerged again, the uniform looking fine enough for it's stint in a mailbox, Adam didn't stick around - with a salute he bounded up the wall, cigarette hanging from his lips as he reached the top, looked down once, then disappeared.

{End}
Just because I made poetry a mission
You might as well punish a kid for coloring outside the lines