This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
blown away by a modern age tornado
Open  — anyone welcome
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
Adam
You don't need sympathy
They got a pill for everything
"Yeah..yeah. I mean, some of 'em must start out nice, like Arbiter jr is right now, but...I guess it can't stay like that." Adam sighed, turning his eyes up to the Plates, wondering what was going on far above them in enforcer's training grounds and offices. What Sunjata was learning and doing, if his rebellious spirit was being squashed by his father and the hundreds of other nobles; if anyone up there was looking down on this same scene from a much higher perspective.

As for Nate's stupidity, there was only a hum and a shrug, an amused smile on Adam's face. If Nate were here right now, he'd definitely get punched, but he wasn't, so.

Her comment about bravery made him nod, though feeling he had been misunderstood he held up his hands. "No no, don't get me wrong. He's brave like that. Just...he doesn't really seem to uh...I mean he didn't seem to have any idea what's actually involved in all the shit he wants to do and I dunno if he'd be able to deal with all the...y'know. Fucked-up-ness of it." The hands went back to the railing, knuckles a little tight around the metal as he considred and added: "Don't know if I am either, if it ever comes down to it."
Just take that dark cloud
Ring it out to wash it down