This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
brighter than the sun
Open+ 
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/him
6'5"
Blacksmith
Inactive
Siegfried
Siegfried could not help smiling. "I will contact you when she is ready. I will invite you both then and then we can spend a nice evening together." he winks at both and smiles broadly. No trace of a lie is to be recognized.

A curt nod can be seen."I will come by if it is allowed and take a look. Then I can tell you if I can help you." He says kindly

after which he leaned back and tried to listen to the conversation of the other two men. He enjoyed his drink and enjoyed being surrounded by two good-looking men.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
she bought the last line, i'm just the worst kind
of guy to argue with what you might find
A grin spreads across his face, skin flushing from the alcohol and the wink Sigfried sends both Cian’s and his way, his head bobbing in agreement. “Sounds good.” Who was he to complain about the offer of a sauna anyway? It sounded delightful.

He even offers Sigfried another nod and agreement at the plan being formed, before his question is aired to Cian and the response he gets has a bark of laughter leaving him. “Alright, fair enough.” Sometimes he forgets that he’s an enforcer, allowed to carry things most others aren’t. Especially one that designates him as a noble.

But the ring is something he latches onto, a crooked smile crossing his face as he leans toward his newfound friend. “What kind of ring?” He asks, steel eyes trying to scan for the ring as Cian tugs on a string and comes up empty.
and for the last night i lie
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Unemployed
Inactive
CIAN
Cian gives a nod and raises his glass briefly at Siegfried as an acknowledgement to the invitation. It sounded like it could be a good time and he could use some friends while he was staying in the city. If there had been anything behind the winking, it probably went straight over his head.

Instead, his attention turns back to Sunjata as the man leans towards him. At first he felt a flash of hesitation. Should he have mentioned the ring at all. Last thing he wants is to lose the ring. Not that he thinks that Sunjata would snatch it from him, but there is some worry stiring at the back of his mind. Perhaps it is just the alcohol making him weird.

While staring back into the gray eyes, he slowly lifts the leather cord enough for the ring to slip out from under his collar. A loop made of braided silver strings, encased inside a dark purple resin ring. The resin was very simple, but the silver ring inside it could probably be worth something. "One of my moms gave it to me." He mumbles and takes a drink from his now almost empty mug.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/him
6'5"
Blacksmith
Inactive
Siegfried
Siegfried played with the edge of his glass, which made a soft sound. He could guess that Sunjata was blushing and he liked it. Sunjata wi also Cian or even both at the same time would be something he would not say no to. It would be at least a wonderful conclusion to the evening. But he didn't know if they would be up for that. Therefore he kept the thoughts to himself for the time being.

Then he looked at the ring and tried to analyze it with a skillful eye. Good material was hard to find and he always recognized silver when he saw it. It rang differently than other metals. But what made it special was that Cian had not shown it before, it seemed to be well-pelted.

So sexual orientation was not so important in these lands. He thought it would cause problems. But from here on it should be interesting so he let himself taste his whiskey and listened carefully to what the two would now say. The smile remained.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
The last thing Sunjata would want to do is take the ring – let alone tell anyone else about it. As far as he’s concerned, a ring is a ring and didn’t do much. It wasn’t a weapon, just purely a thing made for the aesthetic or status. Both of which were things Sunjata didn’t need. So he inspects the ring and flashes Cian another bright smile. “It’s pretty.” He offers, before he leans back out of Cian’s space, making room for Sigfried to inspect it from where he sits.

I’m afraid I don’t have much by the way of jewelry.” Unless, of course, the brass knuckles were considered such a thing – which he doubts and would never assume it to be. So he turns back toward Sigfried, letting the alcohol burn through him further as he sips from it. “Do you have any that you’re particularly fond of?” Small talk for the sake of small talk, seeing as that was what he was looking for out of this. Distractions away from what had put him in a bitter mood.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Unemployed
Inactive
CIAN
It is probably the alcohol making him a tad paranoid. He has had the ring for a long time without anyone trying to take it, so it is not as if the worry had any ground to stand on. It was also odd of him to get that thought about people out of the blue.

So, he smiles back at Sunjata and continues to hold the ring up long enough for Siegfried to see, then hides it inside his shirt once more. "It is the only piece I've got. Not much into wearing jewelry for the sake of it otherwise." He goes back to working on finishing what is left of his drink; sipping it a bit more slowly now to make it last. Mentioning the ring made him think of his family again and once again, the thoughts about calling started to gnaw at the back of his head.

Pushing that aside as best as he could, Cian holds his attention on the other two and curiously listens. He also pulls his mask off again; the thing was getting annoying to have sitting against his face.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/him
6'5"
Blacksmith
Inactive
Siegfried
Siegfried took another sip from the Whisky.
Then he nodded. "A truly beautiful piece, Cian. It suits you. You should wear it more openly. It accentuates your beautiful face." He said with a slight smile.

"I don't wear or own jewelry that way. What I like are diamonds. The way the light refracts in them it almost looks like a rainbow. You can't fake that. My father dug for them. It cost him and my mother their lives, unfortunately, which is why I'm here now, leaving behind everything I ever thought was valuable. I only have myself, my little brother, and my tools." It must have been the alcohol or simply the fact that it was talked about so openly here. But so far Siegfried had not been so open about this.

After he dropped the bomb, he couldn't take it back and tried to cover it up with a smile. The two men also seemed very sympathetic. "I'm sorry. Let's talk about something nicer. For example, you two."
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
That makes sense.” Sunjata murmurs to Cian, his attention flickering over toward Sigfried as the man offers the compliment to Cian, sparking that same small smile on his face. And while it wasn’t exactly frowned upon here for everyone else, for Sunjata? It certainly was, and he worked to keep his thoughts and feelings under wraps over those particular subjects.

The mention of diamonds peaks his interest, however, and his interest starts to turn to sorrow as Sigfried’s story continues on, a small frown tugging on his face in replacement to the smile that had been there prior. “Oh, that’s terrible. I’m sorry Sigfried.” He rumbles, brows pinching as the other man suggests they talk about something nicer (such as themselves), something which Sunjata can’t quite correlate with as much alcohol was in his system.

Alright… Hm.” His fingers tap the nearly empty glass as he thinks, trying to decide what subject to bring up and comes up relatively empty. “I think I’d probably wear jewelry more if I was allowed to.” He offers, sticking to the same subject because his inebriated mind can’t come up with something else immediately. “Think I’d get my ears pierced.” He peers at his glass when he says it, as if it’s some big secret even though it’s a perfectly reasonable thing for anyone else to do.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Unemployed
Inactive
CIAN
Cian shifts awkwardly in his seat at Siegfried's compliment, and he wishes he still had his mask on as colour flushes on his face. He clears his throat and mumbles something that might be a 'Thanks' into his mug as he drinks up the last alcohol in it. He usually did not mind compliments, on things he does. However, compliments about his appearance were rarer, especially out of the blue like that.

Luckily, the topic shifts to Siegfried's story about his family and Cian feels a small clench in his chest. While he cannot relate to losing family members, he is yet again reminded of being stuck away from his own family. And that he should really call them already and explain things! "My condolences... At least you and your brother got each other still." He offers in a soft voice and turns his empty mug around in his hand.

Then another compliment comes their way and Cian gives Siegfried a bit of a shy smile, before turning his attention to Sunjata. "How come you are not allowed? Some house rules, or?" Cian keeps the topic on Sunjata at the moment, unable to come up with anything to tell about himself. At least something that wasn't about him doing things he should not be doing.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/him
6'5"
Blacksmith
Inactive
Siegfried
That was the reaction he wanted to see. Finally, you could call this a flirt. Men or women try to disguise their shyness with a light smile. But often the faces showed the were feelings. The red cheeks were here with a clear sign. Siegfried laughed broadly and it pleased him to see such a reaction.

Another sip of whiskey. "Yes, I still have him, even if he is sometimes a real pain in the ass and thinks he is looking for a fight where there is none. I still love him. He also has his good sides." He said with pride in his voice.

Sunjata had told little about himself so far and maybe Cian's question would tell something more about him. " It would flatter you. Nothing too flashy, something simple and small that makes your eyes the focus," Siegfried said, smiling. "You have very beautiful eyes, Sunjata."