This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
paradise is neither a moment nor a place
Private  — Savera <3
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
father, father, let me figure it out
i'm gonna swim in the thick of it now,
i can't even tell the difference now
Unfortunately, he’s fucked. Too many drinks, too much alcohol coursing through his system that he ends up gluing himself to the edge of one of the groups of games, idly watching it and trying desperately to sip from his glass of water, one hand holding him up from one of the light posts along the edge of the Core’s street. Had he gone too far? Maybe, but at least he wasn’t feeling anything anymore.

That had to count for something, right?

He’s still dressed in his gilded costume, the mask still placed along his face, keeping it half hidden as he scans the game nearest to him (the strength game, with the mallet that rings each time it hits the little plate), and each time it slams down Sunjata subtly winces with each of its loud sounds. Unfortunately, he doesn’t think he has it in him to move away from it, at least not until he gets more of this water down.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'4"
Soldier
Inactive
She was sweet like honey
But all I can taste is the blood in my mouth
"Try this."

Savera materializes beside Sunjata, a bottle of water in her outstretched hand. A straw pokes out the top of it, and she trades it for the more difficult glass, amusement in her almond eyes. Her is draped over her arm, but otherwise her uniform is still intact, down to (up to?) the ridiculous bowler hat which perches at a jaunty angle upon her head. She's just another guard, unimpressive and unassuming - especially next to the drunken gold monstrosity that is her fiancée.

"How much-- no, never mind," she stops herself, shaking her head. Too much, that's obvious enough. "I think the last time I saw you this drunk... you were, what, seventeen?" She gazes at the strength stall thoughtfully, arms crossed over her chest. "You'd had some fight with your father. I thought you were going to burn the whole Bratena mansion down."
Savera
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
father, father, let me figure it out
i'm gonna swim in the thick of it now,
i can't even tell the difference now
Try this. She’s like a savior in his hazy mind, not quite recognizing her initially – all dressed up in her dress uniform, but her voice is unmistakable and he perks up immediately the second he spies the bottle with the straw, heaving a soft sigh at the realization that she’s in it to trade so he doesn’t have to try and deal with the ridiculous glass in his hands.

Lots.” He responds even as she takes the question back, leaning away from the lamp post to lean on her instead, all golden and vibrant and drunk and broody. “I shoulda.” He should have burned it down, maybe then he wouldn’t be in this position. (It’s a lie, because they both know he’d be stuck in some level of the Capital Prison, likely used to the dark of the Drench and pale as could be by then). “Just don’t wanna feel anything right now, s’all.” He murmurs, before perking back up again and looks her over officially.

Taking a sip from the straw and swallowing as he reaches up uncertainly to tug at her red epaulettes, he continues. “Look like you’re ready to fill in those Bravlet boots. Also kinda look like you wanna burn it down too.” The last bit is said as a whisper as much as he can while some distinct Platers step past them, chatting amongst themselves.
SUNJATA