This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
the crooked kind
Private  — Adam <33
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
father, father, let me figure it out
i'm gonna swim in the thick of it now,
i can't even tell the difference now
In truth, Adam’s completely torn Sunjata apart in ways that he hadn’t ever experienced before and too, was loath to give up. Each and every thrust drawing more from the Bratena heir, in sounds, in tension, in greediness. It’s a display of emotions along the enforcer’s face that should be more than enough for Adam to relish in and memorize, but it isn’t until the quiet demand and the slow rolling of the other man’s hips that Sunjata does give in.

On the first thrust after, Sunjata tenses, body trembling as he presses in everywhere he can against Adam and the tether snaps, breaking so sharply that he has to gasp a breath, completely making a mess between them as he feels Adam’s own tether break, filling him as Sunjata tries to catch his breath. It’s to no avail, however, as Adam pulls everything he can out of him, Sunjata aims to do the same, finally able to focus his gaze at the time the wink is shot toward him and he huffs a soft exhausted laugh.

Saints.” He says, as if he might say something else, but nothing comes to the blurred haze of his mind. So he leaves it there, simply rolling in the afterglow.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
You're like water, I can't hold you
Slip through my fingers, I can't control you
As his hips slowed and stopped moving, Adam took a moment to lean on one elbow and watch Sunjata under him, the smile on his face and the way he was short of breath bringing the word adorable to mind, which was distressingly fond. Too full of his orgasm to care for now, he gently pulled himself out of Sunjata and flopped half on, half off the man beneath him.

"Mmm. Don't think any saints had anything to do with that." He mumbled with a laugh into the skin of Sunjata's shoulder. As the mood began to cool off he became aware of how sticky they both were, but he couldn't be bothered to sort that out yet - he tossed an arm over Sunjata's chest and closed his eyes, letting himself just enjoy what they had while it was here. Sure, Nate's bed was gonna be a mess, but it often was, so whatever.

Eventually, after a time passed that could have been a minute or an hour, he turned his head up to say: "So like, am I gonna get Savera's spot now?" He tried to keep his voice serious enough for it to sound like a real question, but the laugh began before he'd even finished the last word.
I'm on fire with your crazy energy, it's lightning
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
father, father, let me figure it out
i'm gonna swim in the thick of it now,
i can't even tell the difference now
It’s that double edged sword, it seems. While Adam drinks it all in, finds something fond within it to cherish, Sunjata does as well. There’s a hint of guilt alongside it, one that he buries away each time it tries to rear its head. He’s in a complicated case, after all. Already engaged. Already involved with Nate. And as he looks up at Adam while he regains his breath, there’s something uniquely comforting about it that he doesn’t know how to deal with. It sends those butterflies into his stomach, even more so when Adam adjusts and rests along him, skin to skin, mumbling a laugh into his shoulder. “You’re probably right.” The enforcer manages with a soft laugh of his own, arms shifting to wrap around Adam in a surprisingly tender way.

His hands move gently up and down Adam’s back, letting his heartbeat regulate and his breathing, realizing that his headache was gone and he did feel better, despite being sore from everything. It’s enough of a distraction that he takes a sharp inhale when Adam’s head moves and the question drops from the other man’s lips and his steel gaze glimmers with amusement as he huffs a laugh alongside his. “Mm, only if you agree with her on hating the idea of my father being your father in law.” Because that was the main issue with their tension. A union began by Shaju’s own meddling, often the blame of the difficulties between his and Savera’s own relationship. And something tells him that Adam would have quite similar thoughts regarding the current Arbiter.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
You're like water, I can't hold you
Slip through my fingers, I can't control you
Always down for a cuddle, Adam let himself sink into Sunjata, his skinny form easily slipping into the other man's arms and one leg going to rest between Jata's as well. A goofy smile on his face was thankfully hidden from view by his face being mostly pressed into Jata's chest - there was probably going to be cum on his chin, but whatever. Not like it would be the first time.

"I mean, duh, but for good sex I'll forgive a lot. Sides, one day your father'll be gone and you'll be in charge." Then it would be a very good position to be in, at his side...he had been joking, but damn, maybe it was time to start planning Savera's assassination joke.

They would have to get up shortly; Adam's stomach was rumbling and he was sure Sunjata would be missed on the Plates before long. For the mean time though he closed his eyes and let himself drift for a while, his own fingers tracing patterns on Jata's skin as he enjoyed the little bubble of peace.

{FIN}
I'm on fire with your crazy energy, it's lightning
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!