This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
the crooked kind
Private  — Adam <33
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
father, father, let me figure it out
i'm gonna swim in the thick of it now,
i can't even tell the difference now
No, it was uh… Plate side. You know, locations of things.” He tries to explain, before realizing what it is exactly Adam is saying. “I didn’t realize that.” He says as his mind works against the migraine still there, the edge taken off by the pills Nate had given him. He focuses (at least tries to) on the fact of everything he’d given Adam and realizes it makes sense; he just hasn’t been looking at it in that regard.

It’s so much of a distraction that the dim shadow of the other man hangs over him, enough that when the low hum of his voice is heard, Sunjata snaps back into it just in time to have a moment of surprise cross his thoughts, effectively shutting them down. He was going in for a kiss, right? But what about Nate? For the both of them, he supposes. Hadn’t he been jealous of how close Adam and Nate had been at the party?

Did it even matter?

And fuck it if he didn’t at least want to feel something, already previously confiding in Adam how far his experience with this went. Might as well go all in right?

Still, a dumb little “mmm?” leaves him, exhaling slowly as he gives into the temptation, deciding to say fuck it after all. He can’t move very well with the way Adam has him mostly pinned, so he can’t meet him halfway, but as the other man sinks lower to go in for the kiss, Sunjata’s more than ready to meet him with perhaps a little too greedy of a kiss back.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
You're like water, I can't hold you
Slip through my fingers, I can't control you
The fact that Sunjata didn't even know he was an information dealer should perhaps have been a wake up call to Adam that he really wasn't doing his job enough, but right now it didn't seem all that important. It wasn't like he had much intel to share anyway; between the Lockdown, various personal dramas and the lack of functioning radio equipment, his show had been thoroughly fucked.

Had he known that Nate was a concern for Sunjata he would have immediately shut that down, confident that the Doctor would not care whatsoever that his amors were sharing kisses. In fact, if Nate were here...

As soon as Sunjata responded in kind he moved his arms to more comfortably fit him beneath himself and kissed him again, this time closing his eyes and tilting into it, his leg naturally sliding to fit between Jata's. It was tempting to just let passion take over from that point, but he pulled back, a little out of breath. "...Uh..this...s'this okay?" He asked, only an inch or so away, obviously aching to get back to the kiss.
I'm on fire with your crazy energy, it's lightning
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
Unfortunately for Adam, Sunjata’s had some intensely harsh lessons on keeping his thoughts mostly to himself, so there’s a very little chance he’d even bring up his concerns over Nate in the first place. Maybe later when it’s eaten at him and there’s been no explanation, but for now?

For now, Adam’s lips are softer than he expects, and he feels thoroughly boxed in as soon as the taller man gets more comfortable, a long leg shifting between his own to which he can’t help but to let a soft sound slip from him. It pours into Adam’s mouth, as does the quiet surprise as the other man pulls away. Steel eyes open, heavily lidded to hear the question, and without much thought for the injury (for now until he moves too far it’s impossible to ignore), the hand under his head lifts to reach for Adam’s curls and neck, if only to pull him back down with a resounding, whispered “yeah, ‘s okay.

It’s a reassurance that only lasts a half a second, Sunjata trying to fit them together enough to feel something else other than the anxiety and fear that eats at him with the prospect of going back. He rolls his hips a fraction, but the movement sparks a shooting pain through his injury, forcing him to huff a hiccuped sound into the kiss.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
Honestly, Adam wasn't entirely sure how Sunjata would reply; on the one hand, he'd definitely picked up on some chemistry between them, but on the other he felt like he had chemistry with most people he met (and with Sunjata, it came with a bonus narrative: the scoundrel and the Arbiter's son, how scandalous!). Upon hearing the yes along with the all-too-soon noise, he smiled and got back to kissing him.

That was until the gasp of pain. Adam gently put a hand on Sunjata's uninjured hip, holding him down there. Lifting his lips fractions away, he said: "Stay still. I'll come to you." Now when he kissed he let his other hand raise up and stroke down Sunjata's chest, from his collarbone to the bumps of his ribs at the side, pressing his tongue against his lips with the same exploratory spirit.

The hand at Sunjata's hip kept steady, firmly and gently keeping him in place while Adam's own hips rocked forward and down slowly, absentmindedly. The second of friction drew a hum from him which vibrated into the kiss and urged him to make the movement again.
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
He isn’t used to getting this much attention. Sure, there’s those that had vied for his attention on the Plates purely for being who he was. Here? Might be a similar attempt but at the end of the day, he wasn’t being viewed every stop he had by the cameras his father was in charge of. Here he could give into the touches and the affection. It was almost freeing. And Adam, well, he’d shown him the Drench for the first time. An unfiltered view of not being an Enforcer.

So yeah, he’ll soak it up. Especially when Adam’s hand reaches his hip, keeping him pinned and meeting him half way and Sunjata immediately melts into it, releasing a soft sigh of relief instead. The hand at his neck toys with the long hair there, the hand at his side sparks goosebumps to rise in waves along his skin and he’s all too content to invite Adam’s tongue in, inviting the warmth of the other man.

The vibration of Adam’s hum paired with the pressure applied has a content purr of a sound slipping from the enforcer, his other hand snaking out so he can wrap both of them around Adam’s shoulders, to bring him more centered above him, pairing it with a light nip to Adam’s bottom lip, testing waters, essentially.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
Sunjata was clearly eager to be touched and appreciated; Adam was happy to fulfill that need. His thumb absentmindedly stroked the line of Sunjata's hip bone, his attention taken by the kiss and the new depth it had been allowed. With each gasp for air and dive back in it felt more desperate, a building urge towards what had previously only existed in his mind. For a while it was all he could do to keep up the rhythm of kissing and rocking his hips, riding the feeling like a wave until some unknowable point was reached when he simply needed more.

The point was discovered when Sunjata bit his lip. With a appreciative sound from low in his throat, Adam pressed a last kiss back, savouring the little bit of pain, and pulled away.

"Didn't think you'd be that sort." He said with a soft laugh and a wink as he moved down Sunjata's body, briefly stopping to kiss and use his tongue around nipples and over muscles but determinedly moving towards his goal - when his fingers reached the other man's waistband he wasted no time in pulling it down, the time for slow teasing over; as soon as he had revealed the cock beneath his lips were on it, one of his hands staying on a hip to keep Sunjata from moving too much and the other loosely holding his shaft with ghost-light fingers.
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
He is addicted to the attention, the second that Adam offers it Sunjata practically absorbs it, burning it into his memory for the times where he’ll inevitably need the reminder. Especially if he ends up going back top side. So for now, Sunjata focuses on the moment, using the attention Adam offers him to push away the anxiety and stress, enough that into the kiss his chest starts to rise heavier with the amount of breath he’s losing giving into it.

And then he tests the waters, and it’s like a shift happens. The sound that slips from the Drencher keeps Sunjata flushed, his cheeks and neck and ears a bright red compared to the  rest of him. “No?” He asks in a breathy huff when Adam pulls away, his tone edging toward a slight whine when the warmth disappears as Adam starts to drift downward. For some reason, he isn’t expecting it, but he remains as still as can be, held tightly by the pressure at his hip of being pinned.

His breath hitches at the patch made, along his skin and nipples, shifting only slightly to help with his pants – accompanied by a breath of relief the second the pressure has lifted. A hum of a bitten back moan leaves him, jaw clamping down on it as soon as the other man’s lips find his cock, his muscles twitching as his fingers tighten in the dark curls found there. He tugs, unintentionally, before he sucks down a deep breath, unable to rock his hips with how Adam has him pinned. Hazy steel, half lidded, peers down at Adam as if awaiting what came next.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
There was no response to the one word question other than a smirk. As much as making out and nibbling each others lips for the next hour sounded great, Adam wanted to see Sunjata unravel and relax in ways far more significant. There was something delightful in taking this guy from the Plates - the Arbiter's son, even - and putting his Drencher lips upon his skin.

Of course, his mouth was now becoming familiar with something else; his free hand stroked down Sunjata's shaft, traced over the skin of his balls and inner thighs, teasingly light touches when compared to the treatment he gave the cock at his lips. Sunjata would find he didn't have to work much at all to get Adam keeping up a steady rhythm, taking him deep in his mouth right away (it would be obvious this was something that he had done before). Every time he rose to the tip he let his eyes flick up to see the reactions caused by his attentions, before diving back down to see if he could make them better the next time he came up.

Once Sunjata was suitably desperate, he lifted off and smiled lazily, one hand stroking the shaft with a slow cadence. "So...how do you want this to end?" Adam asked, voice breathy and a little distracted, lips shiny with spit and pre-cum.
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
Oh and Adam’s going to get what he wants to see. Sunjata, touch starved and unable to indulge as much as anyone else might, the attention the Drencher offers is enough that Sunjata has little hope in remaining poised in the face of the soft teasing touches, so at odds from the pace he sets on his cock. He knows exactly what he’s doing and Sunjata doesn’t find an ounce of complaint within him, each time Adam rose he’d find Sunjata flushed further, a sharp inhale taken only to exhale in a short, muffled moan.

And the more he does it, the less muffled they become, the more his hand lowers to try and tangle in Adam’s dark hair, not to guide or anything but for a way to hold on. But then, before too long when Sunjata’s all riled up, tense and panting and desperately needy, he almost whines the second Adam lifts. The only reason he doesn’t is the careful attention he still gives to him and with it, Sunjata’s free hand rises to press against his bandage as if it would offer some support, his other hand untangling with Adam’s hair, and he shifts just enough without too much pain to press his hand flat against the other man’s crotch, offering some friction in return with his far he can reach.

He swallows hard, hazy steel scanning Adam’s face as the question is aired, unsure how to answer it at first. He wants to be selfish, he wants to experience everything right now. So he palms at Adam alongside his breathy, selfish thoughts. “With you fuckin’ me.” Sure, it’d likely be messy, but there’s some desperate part of him that doesn’t care, that wants Adam to find release with him.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
Adam was well aware that the walls of Nate's surgery and apartment were thin, but he'd never cared before and wasn't about to start now. Doing all he could to ensure Sunjata moaned louder and more, he had been almost panting by the time he pulled off.

When he'd asked the question, it was in his mind more about whether he finished sucking Sunjata off before he was to receive the same kind of attention. The answer he got, the eager look in the Plater's eyes...he paused for a moment, eyebrows raised and mouth in an open smile, then nodded. "Sure. Sure, hell yeah." With a silly peck to the tip of Sunjata's cock he stood up to go and get lube from Nate's drawer, very familiar by now with where it was kept.

As he climbed back onto the bed, his own erection prominent, he sat back and rubbed some of it over his fingers. "Have you done this before?"
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!