This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
the crooked kind
Private  — Adam <33
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
father, father, let me figure it out
i'm gonna swim in the thick of it now,
i can't even tell the difference now
Perhaps he’d misinterpreted Adam’s question. Perhaps he hadn’t. Perhaps he can’t think straight with the attention the Drencher’s given him. Whatever the reason, he doesn’t expect to take the other man off guard, and the anxiety has a moment to creep in within the pause Adam gives before he responds. So much so that Sunjata’s breath catches, even as his heartbeat continues to thunder in his ear.

But he agrees, slips away for the moment, and Sunjata exhales that held breath, swallowing hard as he runs a hand through his hair and presses at his temple before he feels the weight of the bed shift and Adam’s return.

Hazy steel meets Adam’s face before dropping to the lube slicked fingers the other man works with, the question a bit delayed in his mind. He both has and hasn’t. He has not, however, gotten fucked like this in the way he wanted to. Sure, he’d fooled around with Nate once, but something about that had been different. It had started and ended with how this had started, but he wants more, deciding that now is as good a time as any to give into being more… Sefiish?. A part of him remembers the conversation he’d had with Adam forever ago on that rooftop about whether or not he’d gotten a chance to.

But now doesn’t really feel like the time to lie, either, so he flashes a small amused smirk toward Adam. “Not like this.” Comes the breathy answer, his legs shifting to better fit in a way that doesn’t pull too hard at the bandaged wound. “Didn’t get to experiment like you suggested, after we met.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
You're like water, I can't hold you
Slip through my fingers, I can't control you
"Oh yeah, I did tell you to be a whore, didn't I? Well, better late than never." Adam laughed easily, shifting forwards once his fingers were wet enough and placing his dry hand on the top of Sunjata's thigh, thumb gently stroking back and forth in a gesture surprising gentle. "Okay, relax." Slowly, he brought his fingertip to Sunjata's ass, let it drift over him for a moment to let him get used to the chill.

Knowing this was likely the first time Sunjata had ever been penetrated, Adam took it painstakingly slow despite the aching in his cock, the images his mind was readily supplying of how he could grab the other man's hips and pull him down, start fucking him like he wanted to within seconds; swallowing, he pressed his finger inside Sunjata. Watching his reactions carefully, Adam would push in deeper when it felt like the time was right, add another finger once it seemed one wasn't enough to satisfy anymore.

Eventually, three fingers inside Sunjata thrusting at a rapid pace and his body having bent over the over man, anticipation making him want to be close, his hips rolling without thought, Adam pressed them all in a final time then pulled his hand away, replacing it with the tip of his cock against Sunjata's ass. "Ready?"
I'm on fire with your crazy energy, it's lightning
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
You did.” Sunjata breathes softly, amusement flickering in his face and a smile blooming on the corners of his lips as he peers up at Adam through a hazy, lust dilated gaze. The gesture is gentle enough, however, to distract him from everything else – the tenderness within it as he’s told to relax, and he truly does his best with it, taking a slow and deep inhale at the chill of the lube. It warms up quickly, however, and he tilts his head back slightly as Adam takes it slow and works him enough to make sure he’s ready.

The first finger brings a soft hum of a sound, bitten down by a clamped jaw and a huff of breath through his nose, and as it increases he struggles harder to keep it bitten back. Even as Adam removes his hands and Sunjata thinks for a moment perhaps maybe Adam’s changed his mind, lips parting as he pants, as if he might question what it was Adam was doing, when he realizes it.

His body aches with desire, the cock pressed against him the only thing on his mind as he shifts despite the pain it inflicts in his side to grind down against the other man’s length while his own twitches in anticipation. “’m ready.” He whispers through a rough voice, hands belatedly rising to wrap around Adam’s neck, trying to prepare for it as the idea makes its way into his stomach with a variety of excited butterflies flickering through them. “What’re you waiting for?” He asks with another breathless question, that same crooked smirk growing on his face.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
Sunjata's hands around his neck made it rather closer and more romantic than Adam was used to from his frequent trysts, but he didn't stop the touch, just huffed out a laugh and leaned down to kiss Sunjata as he used one hand to guide himself inside. Pushing past the first resistance, he moved his mouth to Sunjata's neck and as his cock slid into the first inch of warmth, his own moan was muffled from the gentle pressing of his teeth on the skin there.

"Fuck. Y'feel good." He groaned by Sunjata's ear, slowly pulling his hips forwards until he was half, mostly, entirely sheathed within the other man's ass. The temptation was there to begin thrusting immediately, drag his cock up and down in that space for the delicious friction that at the moment just teased every time he took a breath, but he made himself wait with a couple of spaced out kisses to the spot where Sunjata's neck met his shoulders.

"Tell me you want to be fucked, Jata." He said quietly; wanting to hear it both for the confirmation and to hear the words to store in his head. It wasn't every day he got to sleep with the handsome son of the Arbiter, after all.
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
It’s so much more than he was expecting and yet, a hint more intimidating. At the very least, he trusts Adam with every second of this. Perhaps it’s naïve of him to think so, but at least they have a bit of a history, unlike if he were to go to one of those fancy core parties and attempt to explore his options. Chances were, word would get out, would get back to the people he didn’t want to have to deal with it from. Here it was just them and nothing else that he had to immediately worry about.

So he relaxes, pulling Adam in for the kiss, a soft whine slips from his nose at the pressure. The kiss breaks and his head tilts to offer more of his neck as Adam continues to drive himself in further, a soft gasp slipping from him the second that Adam’s filled him completely paired with the drencher’s groan. He shudders, realizing that when the other man doesn’t move just yet it’s almost like he’s waiting for something, and while Sunjata gets used to the sensation, he’s also quite desperate for more.

His chin tilts up, offering more spaces for Adam to place those kisses, his hands tangling in Adam’s curls as he fights through the pain it sparks on his side to move his hips just enough to grind slightly against the other man’s cock. His fingers tighten in Adam’s hair at the request, lips parting to pant out a soft little distracted “want you… t’fuck me.” He pauses for a second, continuing to try and press his hips down against Adam further and desperate enough to have no qualms against begging. “Please?
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
The space offered under Sunjata's jaw was quickly taken advantage of, Adam kissing there but resisting leaving marks so high above the collar, conscious enough of how that would look once Sunjata got back up Plateside. A stuttered breath left him as hips grinded up against him, Adam almost forgetting his request when it was answered.

He didn't need telling twice. Before the last word had even left Sunjata's lips he had begun to move his hips, starting at a quick pace to satisfy the hunger in him; it had been far too long since he'd fucked someone and the warmth around his cock and the noises Sunjata was making only made him want to move harder, faster - with one hand, he took Sunjata's good leg by the back of his thigh and lifted it so he could thrust deeper from the new angle.

His other hand going to rest on the other man's chest, he bit his lip and groaned, trying to savour a few of the rolls of his hips by going slower, grinding in a circular motion - but before long, he had to go back to the hard snaps.
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
Any mark is enough to keep Sunjata content to last a lifetime, whether it was seen or wasn’t. It was something that would remain, would be sore at least for a little bit longer; a reminder of what he’d gotten to indulge in even if it were for a short time. But those are thoughts he doesn’t dwell on too much, given the fact that before he can even finish what he’s somehow managed to get his mouth to say, Adam’s already moving at a quick pace, met with a stuttered moan, stealing breaths in between as his chest continues to heave.

The movement sparks a sting of pain along his wound, but it only adds to the sensation for Sunjata, his body tensing as Adam thrusts deeper, and the young enforcer can’t keep his delight too quiet now – the gasps shifting to louder moans, back arching just enough to press against the other man, to try and rock his hips in time with the pace he’s picked, searching for some amount of additional pressure against his cock. He drops back easily when the hand finds his chest, Sunjata’s mind now working with his hands as they rise to dig his fingernails into Adam’s bicep, dragging lines up toward his shoulders and into his hair, tangling within it and tugging with each thrust.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
As Sunjata arched his back, Adam's hand came underneath to hold him there, the other one leaving it's place on his thigh (it seemed like Jata was more than willing to stay in position) to reach between their bodies and find Sunjata's cock, his fingers swiftly wrapping around the shaft and beginning to pump in time with his thrusts, which had settled into a rhythm that wound them up then gave a moment to breathe, before pushing to the limit again.

The scratches on his arms - God, it had been so long since he'd fucked someone - Adam let out a breathy laugh that became a moan as he hit particularly deep in Sunjata, the warmth and tightness almost becoming too much; his mouth crashed down onto Jata's lips, not caring if his teeth knocked against the skin. Desperate kisses, almost automatic, stopped just so he could mumble at Sunjata's jaw: "God, you feel - mm - so fuckin' good."

His thrusts had slowed, Adam's breath coming in sharp pants, but his hand on Sunjata's cock didn't let up, stroking him and letting his thumb run over the head, take pre cum and smooth it down the rest of the skin.
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
It takes some effort but he does manage to keep the position Adam’s placed him in, leg hitched up high, pressing into the other man’s side as a way to help keep it there when Adam’s hand no longer supports him. The sensation of the hand on his length immediately has him tensing, that tether tightening for the moment within him until Adam’s half laugh half moan drags him back a fraction. He manages to part his lips, to almost ask what? amongst the hiccups of moans in between breaths, but before he can get anything out, Adam’s lips crash into his, teeth clacking against teeth. A groan slips into Adam’s mouth, hips rocking just enough to grind into him as the words reach his ears.

He doesn’t imagine he’s going to last very long like this, one of his hands moving back toward his bicep to dig his fingernails in there again to have some semblance of a hold. “Fuck— Adam,” he starts to pant out, hoping that the point comes across that he isn’t going to make it that much longer like this, especially with how far the other man keeps deepening the thrusts.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
Adam hardly needed to hear Sunjata's voice to know he was close; it was obvious in his face, his eyes - there was a wicked smile on the Drencher's face as he watched his expression closely, revelling in the fact that he had affected Sunjata so.

And frankly, he doubted anyone could last much longer like this. He certainly wasn't going to, not with the pace he'd set, which he was loathe to give up when Sunjata felt so good around him. Exerting all the self control he had, Adam leaned down and slowing his hips for just a few seconds, said: "Cum for me." Just saying it sent a new wave of heat down his own body and it wasn't long, maybe two or three more thrusts, before he was gripping tight onto Sunjata's leg and giving a last low moan as he released into the other man's ass.

"Fu--u--uuuu-ck." Adam's hand kept lazily stroking the cock between his fingers until he was sure Sunjata had had his fill too; once he was satisfied he brought a fingertip up to his lips and licked it, giving Sunjata a wink as he did.
Look what you do to me
Adam
Base Code by Sky!