This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Hottest haunt in town
Private  — Uldren
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
She watches him with continued amusement as he points the piece of crawfish at her, feeling tempted to try and snatch it from him just because. She doesn't, though. Behaving, at least this time. "Very creative indeed." She says with another chuckle and finishes the last piece of her own food just before she is handed the phone. Her number is swiftly added. Yes, her actual number. She is not one of those people.

"Seeing how chaotic my schedules can be, I agree... You'll have to text me your number or I'll have to add it later. My phone's in my bag at your place." She looks over her number an extra time to make sure it is correct, then hands the phone back to Uldren. While finishing her water, she finally unhooks her leg from his that she had been holding onto under the table and looks at him with a small smile. "So what is next on the to-do list? Go back and pass out?"

Even if part of her wanted to be awake for the rest of the night and not waste a single second of it on sleeping the time away, she can't deny for herself that she is also tired. As annoying as it is.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
// && my heart won't change if my head don't break,
i need a little bit of patience, 'cause we been going through changes //
He finishes the last bite of his food as she enters her number, not worried for once about not getting the correct number – not after tonight and the little jests she’d given him, that he’s half tempted to take her advice and text her right now and say ‘from your boy’. But he doesn’t the second the phone’s back in his hands and he’s fumbling for the lasti and she’s unhooking their legs from one another. “I can text you.” He murmurs softly, setting the lasti down as her question hits him and his green gaze scans her with a fair amount of exhaustion finally weighing in them.

Oh it’s definitely going back and passing out.” He drawls with amusement as if it’s some quiet secret he’s just casually dropping out into the open. And with it, Uldren moves to stand and gather the rest of his things, ensuring the lasti is there to pay the bill, before lifting his attention to try and catch Jax’s eye. A wave is offered as is a “Next week!” Because he’d certainly be back soon enough, and when he returns back to Ira he offers out his arm with a more subdued, content smile.

The trek back toward his apartment doesn’t feel as long as it had to get here, but they manage it before lockdown and the wave of enforcers that comes with it, guiding her up the stairs once they’ve made it past the locks and gates to open the door to let them both in. “So no plan tomorrow? Is there a time you gotta get up?
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
She nods with a smile when he says he can text her, then slowly stands and makes her way out of the booth. Exhaustion making itself known more now when she is moving and no matter how much she is wishing she wasn't tired, passing out in bed with Uldren feels as tempting as anything else. Suspecting she will get a better night's sleep than she has had in a long time.

He stands as well and she once more takes his arm. A smile and a wave are given to Jax before they disappear out the door. She doesn't say anything on the way back, content with just walking in the little tired cloud her mind has entered in and leaning herself slightly against Uldren. Not close to clinging and making it difficult to walk, but she definitely keeps herself close to him. Silently happy she will not have to make it all the way back home at this point. It wouldn't be the first time skulking about after curfew for her, but she really doesn't feel up for the task tonight.

Luckily, they return back to the apartment without any trouble and she forces herself to wake up a tiny bit while climbing the stairs to the door. "None. As long as I'm at the bar before it opens, which will be some time in the later afternoon." She mumbles a bit in response and takes the chance to lean her head against his shoulder while he is standing still to unlock the door. "So I can stick around for a while tomorrow, if you can stand me for that long." She teases and lets go of his arm to sneak her hand up his back and strokes her fingertips gently against the back of his neck.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2023, 10:46 AM by Ira.)

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
The walk is easy, surprisingly so given the heat and his level of exhaustion. So he makes it a quick trip up the stairs once the gates unlocked, content to keep Ira at his side for as long as she wants to be there, until he reaches the door to unlock it. “Late afternoon,” he repeats only to commit it to memory, unlocking the door as her hand makes its way up his back and to the back of his neck.

He shivers lightly with the touch, more than content about it until they have to go inside. “Oh I’m sure I can.” He flashes an amused grin toward her and the prospect of not growing tired of her company. He guides her in and locks the door again behind them, taking her back toward the bedroom where the bed resides and threadbare blankets sit atop it. “Its not the best mattress, but it works well enough.” He’d honestly kill for the mattress he had back home, but that’s a daydream these days.

He closes the door to the bedroom and starts to unlace his boots before working to tug off his shirt, placing them in a not well organized pile on the floor by the door.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
She grins back when he confirms that he can indeed stand her and she is guided inside. This time, she snatches up her backpack that got left inside the front door earlier and brings it with her back to the bedroom. Inside it, she throws a glances at the bed at his comment and chuckles quietly. "Honestly, feels like I'd be able to fall asleep on a stone slab at this point. Besides, if it gets uncomfortable I can just sleep on you." She shoots him a wink with a smirk and sits down on the bench by the desk, dropping the bag off by her feet.

While he starts getting his boots off, she digs out her phone from the bag and raises a brow as she seems to be reading a message on the screen. She then huffs softly in amusement and shakes her head as she types a quick reply, before chucking the phone back into the bag. "Adrian's been wondering if I'm still alive or if he needs to make missing person posters." She starts working her own boots off. "Told him to stop worrying already. I'm just a little bit kidnapped." A sly smirk flashes towards Uldren.

She stands to pull off the tank-top and her shorts, dropping the clothes off ontop of her bag, leaving her in her underwear. And barely feeling any difference in temperature. Perhaps sleeping in the shower would be the ultimate solution, but between the tub and the bed, the bed still feels like the most comfortable option. So she makes her way over to the bed and drops herself down onto it, rolling over onto her back and props herself up on her elbows while waiting for Uldren to join her.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
Mm, I guess that’s true.” Uldren hums with another laugh as she mentions she’d just sleep on him if it got uncomfortable. He wouldn’t complain, at least not until the next morning and the soreness that would weigh heavily on him. But he busies himself with getting ready for bed, his clothes left in a small pile before he goes and locks the door to his bedroom, enough of a sign for his sister to realize he’s probably busy, by the time she gets home.

His head tilts toward her at the mention of Adrian, however, and he snorts with a shrug of his shoulders. “I even fed you.” He teases lightly, moving over to the bed once he’s shut the light off inside the room, making sure that the fans are still running to try and get some air moving.

He crawls into his bed beside her, readjusting a couple of pillows so that she can have some of her own and he can have some for himself, before he rolls onto his side to face her, nestled into the pillow. “I don’t think I realized how exhausted I was until this second.” He rumbles with a soft laugh, his hand lifting to pull her closer to him.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
She smiles faintly for herself at his comment while listening to him moving about after the lights are shut off and doesn't let herself sink down completely into the bed until Uldren joins her. She rolls over onto her side as well and more or less buries her head into the pillow, then adjusts a bit to put her forehead against his when he pulls her closer.

"Been quite the busy day, hasn't it?" She mumbles with a smile, her arm moving over his side and her hand comes to rest against his back. Her fingers slowly stroking in random patterns. Half of her is trying to fight against the weariness. Trying hard to remain awake for as long as possible, while the other half of her just wants to give in to the heavy feeling. "Sorta wish I wasn't tired..." Her voice is quieter and the stroking movements of her fingertips become slower and slower as the exhaustion starts getting the upper hand in her little internal battle. At least she didn't need to be up and away early the next day. There would be plenty of time to spend awake in his company then.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
Her forehead presses against his and he shuffles slightly in the bed to get his arm underneath the pillow she sleeps on, keeping them close but also preventing his arms from getting trapped between their bodies. His other hand rests at her hip, his palm flat and running up and down her side gently as he gives into the feeling of her fingertips on his back. “Very busy.” He agrees tiredly, exhaustion weighing heavy in his tone and the way his body seems to sink into the bed even further.

There is a soft breathy huff as she mentions she wishes she wasn’t tired and Uldren can’t help but to nuzzle in and press a kiss to her nose, content to let that answer for him as her strokes start to slow and he starts to lose the battle of his own exhaustion. “Always tomorrow.” He mumbles softly, clearly not able to form full sentences with the way her hand moves along his skin, like some kind of spell to lull him into sleep.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
She adjusts a bit to make it easier for him to get his arm in under the pillow, before she sinks her head back into it with a quiet sigh. His hand running up and down her side would normally have given her goosebumps, but now it just brought on more of the heavy, relaxing feeling of slowly sinking towards sleep.

A soft hum of agreement leaves her, as she already too far towards asleep to form any more words. There will be tomorrow and the days after that too. There is enough strength left in her body to shuffle her a little bit closer to Uldren. Ignoring whatever discomfort lying close in the warm air might bring later. It doesn't matter at this very moment. The comfort of his hand against her side and her head resting against his arm under the pillow is all that she can care about. It doesn't take long before her hand goes still as she finally gives in to the blissful sleep as well.

{END}
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2023, 05:31 PM by Ira.)