This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Hottest haunt in town
Private  — Uldren
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
Her fingers keep drumming against the tray while she thinks the options over. Trying to picture the stones in her mind. Her eyes follows the pen up to this lips, before looking away to do the obligatory room check. "They both sound good... Maybe the obsidian? Thinking dark, stormy night sky or something." At Uldren's shape suggestion, she looks back to him with a smile and nods. "I like that idea! But it should maybe not be in a gold setting. Gold does not feel very Drenak."

The bartender from earlier keeps throwing looks their way. A bit more subtly than before whenever he is not busy mixing drinks. If Ira has noticed it, she is clearly ignoring it whenever she has a look around the room to keep track of things. As much as she may want to hit him in the head with the tray. All friendly like, of course.

"Hm, would it be possible to combine both stones somehow? Or maybe that becomes too much." She muses and tries to come up with different kinds of designs in her head. She turns towards Uldren to face him more as well, her eyes briefly wandering over the muscles she had indeed felt under her hand earlier. There is no attempt being made at hiding that she is looking him over. With the playful nature of their interactions so far, she assumes he is not the kind to take offence to it.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
// && my heart won't change if my head don't break,
i need a little bit of patience, 'cause we been going through changes //
Silver?” He asks, jotting down the difference from a gold setting into the cool of silver or stainless. As he does so, he toys with the tongue ring again between his teeth, mulling over the options. “Could go for fire treated, too, make it gunmetal or black.” The additional thoughts are interrupted by the sense of eyes on him, enough that he looks over toward the bartender again, only to be captured by Ira’s attention instead.

She looks him over and he practically preens under it, giving her an award winning smile as he opens up a bit more than he had previously. “I could absolutely combine them.” It would be a more expensive piece but more eye catching. Maybe he could get a Plater to stop by if he showed one’s with multiple gems.

He casts a glance over her shoulder to look back toward the bartender before his gaze lands on her more fully, the hand with the pen and the journal slides toward her as if partially caging her in (open at the back, of course). “Moonstone on top or bottom?” He asks a little quieter.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
"That sounds really cool." She nods along with his suggestions about the silver while his tongue piercing briefly catches her attention. It was often she had fun at the bar job, but this is something extra. More than just doing her job. It feels more... Personal. Not that many new patrons had showed up either, so she could safely stay in the booth for a while longer.

Uldren's smile is contagious and her eyes narrows slightly in a sly, playful manner. She does notice his side glances and she has a good guess as to what he is looking at, though she does not look aside to confirm her suspicions yet. Keeping her attention on the man right in front of her. Then his hand moves across the table and she finally follows his glances towards the bar. She locks eyes with the bartender, who is once again grinning like an idiot and she gives him an almost challenging look with a brow raised. Her smile is turning into more of a smirk, however and the bartender seems to chuckle for himself and finally stops his spying. Ira turns her face back towards Uldren at his next question.

"On top might be good." She responds in a quieter voice of her own and leans forward a bit to be better heard over the buzz of the other patrons in the room.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 10:53 AM by Ira.)

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
Her gaze shifts to spy the bartender that Uldren’s been catching the glances of and he can’t help but to follow her gaze, his curiosity almost palpable in the air though he doesn’t dare to bring it up just yet. Especially not as he boxes her in slightly, watching her lean in to be better heard and he meets her the same, even if his deeper voice carried a lot better in busy spaces.

A cool toned metal with the gray clouds and storms.” He hums a confirmation, as his smirk shifts a bit more intense, tugging at the corners of his lips as she makes her suggestion.

His tongue clicks slightly and he cocks his head, green gaze scanning her briefly. “Top it is.” The amusement continues to gleam in his gaze, though, still wholly focused on her. “Though there’s nothing saying they can’t switch if it isn’t working.” His tone edges more teasing, playful, flirtatious.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
If the bartender was still spying after all, he is doing it way more subtly now. A group of people had just moved up to the bar and he is too occupied with that. Not that Ira is paying him any attention at the moment, her eyes watching Uldren's face intently. Shifting ever so slightly closer. "I like the sound of that... It sounds beautiful." She says softly. Although she is trying to not smirk too much, it is clear as day on her face that she is really enjoying this.

It is a fine balance. She is supposed to be friendly towards patrons, but not in this way. And right now, she is technically working and Uldren is one of the patrons. However, she is too curious about how long she will be able to stay at his booth before anyone decides playtime is over and sends her back out onto the floor.

His last suggestion brings a spark to her eyes and she almost bites her own lip, giving him yet another amused smirk. "Perhaps there could be a way to fasten a chain in either end, so one can switch what is on top and bottom whenever one please." Her head tilts a bit to the side as well and her dark eyes meet Uldren's green.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
He forgets momentarily that she’s working, that it isn’t just them to at this booth playfully engaging one another in flirtatious banter. He could do it all night, truthfully, but so far she stays and isn’t pulled away by the bartender with the shark-like grin, busied as Uldren makes his suggestions.

Her agreement is noticeable, as is the way her face twitches slightly to keep from smirking too much, almost as if she’s considering biting her lip — it catches his verdant gaze for a moment, dropping as much as his voice does when he hears her suggestion and his gaze lifts with that same inspired, amused spark. “I can put a small magnet in the top ‘n the bottom. That way, as you said, they can switch as they please.” He agrees, his voice unconsciously drifting toward the edge of a purr, with only the sudden reminder of the buzz in the air that she’s working.

What time are you off, Ira?” He asks, turning almost a bit more coy, a dark brow rising as he refrains from pushing the boundaries by running his calloused fingers along her arm.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
Between their gazes and quiet talking, Ira does not notice herself slowly leaning in closer. Her mind completely wrapped up in it, as if the booth they sit in is in its own bubble of reality. Something about all this has her very intrigued. She could not place her finger on what or why. Being a bit flirty with people is just how she is and she often did not get hooked if they responded with the same. But something with this here and now really pulled her in.

Had Uldren decided to move his hand up her arm, she probably would not have pulled it away at this point She could just as well have been about to make an attempt at closing the distance that is left between them when Uldren ask when she is off. The question pokes a little hole in the bubble and the noises of the room reach her again. Her expression shows a hint of shyness, but by no means any embarrassment, and she leans her head back a bit with a smile. "If it continues to be a calm night, I might be able to sneak away in another hour or so."

The teasing smirk takes over her expression again and she throws a glance towards the bar, then looks back to Uldren again with a soft laugh. " Perhaps I can convince Adrian over there to let me go before closing, so he can do his job without distractions."

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
Just like that, the magic is finished, her head tilts back and the world around starts to filter back in. Uldren casts a glance over her shoulder again toward the bartender again, before his green gaze shifts back toward her. “I can wait.” He decides swiftly, though it isn’t like he has plans for the rest of the day anyway. This had been his plan the entire time, he’d only managed to luck out on a day she was here.

But as she continues, his lips shift to a smirk and he hums a soft laugh. “He’s been super nosy.” Uldren comments, wondering if perhaps it’s because this was something she didn’t do often or what. And perhaps in an effort to give Adrian something else to be reason enough to let her go home, the hand by her arm does slip toward her more fully, calloused fingertips run along her forearm in a soft gentle stroke. His other hand lifts to the necklace he’d sold her, pulling it away from where it had settled in her damp skin so that it might hang loosely again.

A little bit more of a distraction until then can't hurt too much, hm? Of course, unless you mind.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
Her face shines up a bit more when Uldren announces he can wait until her shift is over. This night is turning out to me more exciting than she had first anticipated. Even after finding Uldren in the corner, she had just assumed it would be some brief chatting and then they would go on with their own thing. She does not regret deciding to have a seat.

She lets out another soft laugh and rolls her eyes. "He is the one in charge out there. He's like everyone's overprotective big brother and at the same time finds any chance to tease you." It seemed to be all in good fun. Ira did not sound very bothered about it and shifts an inch closer again. "He just makes sure we are not actually being harassed by anyone. Don't mind him." She knows she probably will have to pay up with gossip later for the time spent in the booth. If it had really been a problem, she would have been told so by this point.

The sudden touch of Uldren's hand on her arm creates visible goosebumps on her skin despite the warmth in the room. Her eyes finds his again and her next breath half catches in her throat as he adjusts the necklace. All of her attention shifts back to him once more and she shakes her head slowly at the question. "I don't mind." She whispered softly under her breath. Someone else might mind, but that feels completely irrelevant to her right now. Her arm shifting so she could brush her fingertips against his arm in return.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
A crooked smirk blooms on Uldren’s face as his hands brush along her skin, as he readjusts the necklace. “Well I haven’t been tossed out like a dog yet, so I’d say it’s going well.” Though it’s likely because of whatever Ira had said that made him viewed in a better light rather than the interactions. After all, if there’d been no prior conversation, the fact he was this close to one of the workers might have been a red flag.

But Ira doesn’t mind and Uldren certainly won’t complain as her dark gaze finds him again, and it’s almost once again like they’re the only ones there as her arm shifts and her fingertips dance along his forearm, sparking a series of goosebumps of his own along the muscles found there. It’s emboldening enough that when he finishes readjusting her necklace to be unstuck from her neck, the hand rises to her chin to brush his fingertip along it in a slow sweep upward. “Guess it depends on how much we can get away with before trouble comes.” His voice is deeper, a gentle soothing caress as his hand drops and plucks that umbrella toothpick from his lips to toss back into the water, returning his verdant gaze to her own with a hint of mischief lingering.

He lets her decide, not wanting to push over any boundaries, but is more than willing to follow through with whatever it is she chooses.
Uldren