This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Hottest haunt in town
Private  — Uldren
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
"Mhm, that is a good sign." She mumbles through her smiling. Her fingers keep softly stroking against the skin on his arm, slowly working their way further along it to his elbow. Her breaths coming out a bit faster than before over her slightly parted lips. His fingers against her chin makes her tilt her face up more towards his. The tray is left balancing in her lap as her other hand sneaks over to be placed on Uldren's thigh, using it as leverage to pull herself even closer.

Her eyes only move from his to quickly follow the umbrella being tossed aside, then look back at him with that playful spark in them. "Suppose we will have to find out, mh?" No interruptions have come so far, even with Ira now sitting as close as she can without actually being in Uldren's lap. Her gaze drifts from his eyes, down towards his mouth and then half closes as she braves closing the last couple of inches between them both. Her lips just softly brushing against his at a start to still give him a fair chance to withdraw should this after all not be what he is up for.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
// && my heart won't change if my head don't break,
i need a little bit of patience, 'cause we been going through changes //
It’s as good a sign as any to Uldren, and as her hand slips closer to brush along the inside of his elbow, he’s distracted thoroughly by her (more so as she drifts closer, using his thigh in order to do it). So he adjusts to face her a bit more fully, curling that one leg toward her so he can meet her easier – given that the booths were slightly small and it took a bit of work to try and get one to face the patron they sit beside. He even wonders if it’s possible given the space between the table and here for her to get into his lap (not that she hasn’t made as close of an attempt to it at present).

His fingertip remains along her chin, lowering slightly against the soft, damp, sticky skin as she agrees and his smirk shifts a hint more hungry, that spark glimmering in his gaze even further as he follows where her eyes path, and when she leans in he’s eager to meet her, to test the waters. His hand slips from her chin down toward her neck, fingertips burying in the dark hair at the back of her neck, and the second her lips brush his as she tests the waters herself, he’s pressing toward her, as if to answer the silent question of I am so game for this.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
It might be a tempting thought to indeed pull herself up into his lap, but that might be taking it too far. Well, not too far for her liking, but probably for that certain someone with the watchful eyes in the other end of the room. One might also think that it would cross her mind that doing something like that would be a bit much in general for being in a public space, but her mind is too wrapped up in the person beside her to think that much.

Tingles wander down her back when he moves his hand to the back of her neck, and even more so when their lips meet proper. Ira leans into the kiss more confidently, more eagerly and her fingers close in a tight but gentle grip around his upper arm. She shifts in her seat in an attempt to face him more, as much as the small booth would allow for it. Everything about their surroundings was proper muted from her consciousness.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
A part of him wonders how far they’d be able to go if it weren’t for her working here and those watchful eyes behind the bar, distracted for the moment with the group he’s still dealing with. But then, Uldren simply stops caring, because her hand starts to grip a muscular arm and Uldren hums as the kiss continues, moving with her as she shifts to face him better. His fingertips tangle in the base of her hair, twisting a few long locks through them, before he has to pull away.

If only because he really isn’t sure whether or not the eyes he can feel on them again is a good thing. His nose brushes by her own, a smaller, chaste kiss pressed there as his thumb presses an idle stroke to the side of the column of her neck. “Think that’s enough gossip for you to get off early?” He asks in a deep whisper, husky enough to describe how much he wants this to continue but in a way that might allow her to keep her job.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
It could have gone on for the coming hour and she would not have minded it. Both her hands tightening their grips ever so slightly on each body part they are at. Her lips moving with his until he pulls away, causing her to remember to breathe and slowly come back to reality, though her eyes remain closed for a moment longer.

She leans a bit against the stroking thumb, stealing another fast kiss as his nose brushes past hers and then finally opens her eyes when he speaks. She is just about to answer when a sharp whistle cuts through the room, followed by a very amused male voice shouting: "He better buy up my whole stock after receiving that service!" Ira quickly turns her face down with a snort and lifts her hand from Uldren's thigh to hide her mouth behind it as she fails to keep the laughter in.

"I'll go and talk to him." She chuckles and takes a deep breath, giving Uldren a mischievous smirk and pushes herself up from the booth before she can get distracted again. She walks through the room, under the gaze of Adrian who is about to split his face in two with that grin of his. Slinking in behind the bar, Ira leans on it casually as if nothing happened and starts up a conversation with the bartender. A few minutes go by, then she looks across the room towards Uldren. Making sure she has his attention, she gestures for him to go out and around to the back of the building. Provided he agrees with that, she slips through the staff door behind the bar.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
If it had continued, he might not have been able to make it out of the booth. But as it stands, he pulls away gently, even as the sharp whistle cuts through the air. Luckily, he’s used to those enough to not flinch, but with the intensity of the sound, all Uldren can do is flash a smirk toward the bartender, sure to give a pretty good tip regardless.

And soon enough, she slips out of the booth to go and talk with him and Uldren pauses to gather all of his things – downing his beer and water swiftly, tucking his journal into a bag that straps along his shoulders, and then catches her gesture. It’s easy for him, dipping out of the booth and leaving the clunk of lasti behind, keeping his head down as he drifts toward the entrance, slipping out into the warm outdoors as the neon lights twinkle above, slipping around toward the back to wait for her.

He finds a place with his back to the back of the building, a bit cooler than the surrounding air, and he runs a hand through his black and red hair, brushing it back out of his face.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
She makes her way over to where she stores her bag, work clothes swiftly being switched to a loose white tank-top that reaches her halfway down the thighs, more or less hiding the shorts she pulls on. Her fingers pause to play thoughtfully with the necklace for a moment before she decides to leave it on. Something is telling her she is not going home anytime soon anyway.

As she is lacing up her boots, a more nervous feeling starts to sneak up on her now when the (emotional) heat had cooled off a bit. What is she doing and what is she about to do? Uldren is practically still a stranger. Is she having second thoughts about leaving with him? No, she didn't. When she thinks it over, she does not feel anxious. The nervous feeling is more of an excited one. With a huff to herself, she unties her hair to let it hang down her back and slings the bag over one shoulder. She makes her way through the building and pauses to take a deep breath before pushing the door open and greeting the hot air outside. And Uldren.

"Alright, you lured me out of the cool bar. Where to now?" She saunters her way towards him, with that playful smirk back on her lips and a mischievous spark in her eyes.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
There’s a moment where he doesn’t even know if she’ll follow through, a split second of a thundering heartbeat followed by a second of relief to see her when the door opens and not Adrian telling him to get lost. So he scans her briefly in the new outfit, cute and light given the heat outside still weighing down on them, and he makes a distinct note of the necklace on her neck, causing his smirk to shift a bit more gentle.

But if Ira blinked, she might miss it. Especially as she approaches and he shifts to push off the wall, to swing an arm around her shoulders. “Depends. You got a curfew?” He asks with a glimmer of amusement in his gaze, teeth tugging at his full bottom lip. Regardless of what she answers with, his head tilts toward her while his gaze slips back toward the alley they take. “There’s a few things going on tonight if you’re interested. But if you’re tired, my place isn’t too bad of a walk from here.” He offers it out second, not wanting her to think that he’s too bold. Besides, her company has been like the first Drenak rainfall after the Kivan droughts. It’s not something he wants to ruin.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
Catching a hint of the smirk, the small nervous feeling fades away. She leans slightly against him when his arm drapes across her shoulder and she slides her own arm around his waist. "No curfew, nope. My father doesn't care much for how I come and go, since sometimes my schedules are all over the place." As long as she makes herself known at some point once a day, her father did not start worry too much about if anything had happened.

She scans Uldren's face, her eyes moving down to his lower lip and then up to his eyes. Her smirk grows a bit at his suggestions and she leans her head against his shoulder, with her face still turned up towards his. "Wouldn't say I am tired, but..." She gently strokes her fingers against his side where her hand rests just above his hip. "If you've got any ideas, I am all for it." Her voice dropping to a softer whisper.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 10:11 AM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
Her arm wraps around his waist in turn and Uldren listens to her explanation of not having a curfew as he adds his own quiet little hum of amusement. It sounded like a decent deal and it sounded like she was quite free for the evening. It helps him offer the options out, angling his head down toward her as they walk, her head pressed against his shoulder and he gives her a gentle squeeze.

I can show you those stones we were talking about?” He suggests, shifting so his elbow can bend at her shoulder, so his hand can rise to play with the delicate chain on her neck. “Get some food at some point?” He picks a direction with an amount of purpose it seems like, his fingertips brushing against her skin.

It’s true he doesn’t live too far from here, just a few alleys down toward the gasp alleys, toward one of the tall buildings that looks like it’s almost permanently under construction. He reaches the entrance, keeping his arm around her as he pulls out a set of keys from his pocket, unlocking a small gate (mostly used for keeping debris out when it floods) and slips inside to lock it up behind them again, before taking the stairs with her to the third floor.

They come to a door that’s half painted, while the lower half has chipped and he quickly unlocks it as well, letting her go to step inside and invite her in. The apartment isn’t big, a two bedroom with a communal space, decorated to the teeth with trinkets and sparkling jewels, a few neon lights laid about alongside a small sun lamp that’s mainly there for the few scattered plants his sister takes care of. He drops off the bag he’d been holding onto, fishing in it for the journal he’d been working in, before he returns to her side. “Welcome to both my home and my work space.” A playful wink is shot her way, an arm gesturing out toward the apartment.
Uldren