This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Hottest haunt in town
Private  — Uldren
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
The last bit of nervous feeling disappears as they walk and she is once again in full enjoyment mode. Whichever way it will go, she is certain it will be a fun night no matter what. So when Uldren lays out the suggestions, she nods in agreement. "Sounds like a good plan to start with. You had me very curious about those stones." She responds with a small smirk, tilting her head back slightly when his fingers brushes against her neck. Her own hand playing around with the edge of his shirt, lightly stroking against the skin underneath every now and then.

They come up to the tall building and the gate. Ira looks around curiously while Uldren digs for the keys and she tries to remember if she had been in this specific area before. She has been around a bit all over and the area has a vague familiarity to it. She slips through after him and follows eagerly up the stairs. The arm then disappears from her shoulders and she lets go of him in turn as he steps inside.

She steps inside as well, drops her bag to the floor and then her eyes go wide as she takes a first look around. "Oh, wow..." It was all she could say. Slowly, she took a few more steps forward and tried to decide what to look at first. Her face holding an almost awestruck expression. "My apartment just got really boring compared to this. This is like walking into a hidden treasure chamber." She has never seen so many jewels in one place before, except perhaps through a window to a store.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
// && my heart won't change if my head don't break,
i need a little bit of patience, 'cause we been going through changes //
Her surprise and awe sparks a brighter smile to dance across Uldren’s face, a soft shrug at it as he, too, looks around, thinking it to be incredibly messy and not at all organized. But that’s neither here nor there so long as she’s impressed. So he holds the journal in one hand and approaches her, reaching out with a hand to gently grasp her own, to pull her in deeper. “I have to have somewhere to work on my products. Can’t really afford rent for this plate, my booth, and a work station.” A bare shoulder rises and falls in a shrug, but he continues to pull her deeper in.

His bedroom is considered to be the ‘master’, a larger bedroom compared to his sisters, but with it harbors his bed (nothing fancy, with a relatively thin mattress) on one side while the other has a small section of a desk, pulled apart into multitudes of drawers and chains, small anvils to work with, and a variety of small jewelry. He guides her to sit on the bench with him at the desk, setting the journal up on top of it before he reaches to pull out a drawer that has at least fifteen grey stones. Moonstone.

And he readjusts, swinging a leg over the bench so he’s half straddling it to face her when he offers the drawer to her for her to sift through. “Take your pick.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
The mess and disorder do not seem to bother her much. She is just impressed by the collection on display around the apartment. She smiles in amusement and lets him lead her further in by the hand, finding new things to throw glances at on the way. "As someone who knows what a pain it can be having to walk a long way to work, it does not sound bad to have it all in one place." A big reason why she really wants to get hold of an apartment in the Neon Alley. So she can hopefully drop her day job and be a short distance to the bar instead.

As soon as she steps into his bedroom, the workbench arrangement catches her attention and she is happily guided over to sit down by it. Intrigued by it all, she looks over everything while refraining from picking anything up. It is very tempting, though, and she is glad she soon gets the drawer handed to her. With a big smile, she starts searching through the stones after the perfect one.

"You have so many cool things around here." She comments while searching, picking up one stone after the other for a closer look. After going through them at least once, she shifts around in the bench so she too straddles it and holds up a stone to Uldren. "How about this one?" The stone in question has very faint swirls of different shades of gray in it. One has to pay close attention to it to notice it properly, as if more details show up the longer you look at it.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
It’s pretty nice.” He agrees with a soft hint of amusement, shifting to focus on the drawers he sifts through. When he settles on the moonstone one and his attention lands on her as she shifts through them, he watches the way she takes her time to pick between each one — clearly an eye for detail that he appreciates.

It’s a little of this, little of that.” Half was his sisters, but everything in this room specifically belonged to him. And you could tell, based off the vibrant colors, the metal and gems that glimmer about, designs pinned to each wall, high enough for the floods to not destroy. Some are even water proofed, layered with wax to keep from getting destroyed if worst came to worst.

As she picks one, he sidles closer, his knees bumping her own as he picks it up from her fingers, his own gently brushing against hers as he brings it to a green eye to inspect. “This one’s really nice. Layered, well combined though.” He sets it aside in a dish meant for current projects, before he slips the moonstone drawer back into its place, before he rummages through the obsidian drawer shortly below it, searching for a complimentary piece.

How about this one to go with?” He asks, plucking a smoke flame obsidian from the drawer to let her inspect. It’s mostly black with flecks of white and grey strewn throughout it.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
The way his knees bump into hers, how his fingers brush over hers when he picks the stone from her hand. It made another smirk tug at the corners of her mouth and she is sure all of that was not made on accident. She puts her hands down between them on the bench and leans forward a bit, taking the opportunity to take a proper look around the room while he is searching for the next stone.

Her eyes slowly wander over each gem she can spot from where she sits. Pausing at each design and admires them from the distance. "My room is so much more bare than this. Got some lights around it and that is more or less it for decorations." Most she does in her room is to come and sleep for a few hours every now and then anyway and it is not a place she spend much waking time in. If she had freetime, she was outside somewhere.

She looks back to Uldren and the stone he presents, taking it from him in a similar manner as he had taken the moonstone from her and gives him a brief sly look before inspecting the stone. She turns it around in her hand, inspecting the details closely for a moment. "This one will be perfect!" She says with a smile and leans over to place it in the dish with the moonstone.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
It certainly is done on purpose, a quiet attempt to get that spark back from the bar, though it isn’t like it’s disappeared. Just, cooled off, so it seems. But her smirk confirms it as he goes to sift through the stones and she peers around his room, amusement hanging in the recesses of his mind as she takes it all in and he tries to settle on a stone. “Most of this came with me from Undunli.” Some had been replaced, some had been designed once he’d gotten here. But all in all, they were parts of him on display within his most private of places he owned.

So when he turns to her with the stone of choice and she agrees enthusiastically, it reflects in the smile that twists toward a smirk on his face. And when she leans in to place it in the dish after letting her fingers brush alongside his, it feels like it’s back and Uldren takes a deep, slow inhale, leaning in ever so slightly. “You kept it on.” He remarks about the necklace, as if he hadn’t toyed with it on their walk over, as if he couldn’t still feel the light traces of her fingertips along the skin above his hip.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
She wants to light up that spark again as well, but did not want to just turn the burner all the way in one go. The teasing, the way they had slowly gotten closer and closer at the bar had been way more exciting than if one had just thrown oneself into it.

So she stays slightly leaned forward and puts her hand back down on the bench after placing the obsidian away. She studies his face, most likely noticing the deeper inhale and the playful expression grows even more on her face. Her eyes wanders across him and she lets out a soft laugh at his remark. "Oh, I did not think you had noticed it." She teases and looks back at his face with her eyes slightly narrowing. It takes a lot of willpower from her side to not just pull herself all up against him. Despite her decision for herself to take it slower, the build-up of excitement from the bar is starting to make itself known.

She watches him for now, with a hint of a hunger behind the smirking spark in her eyes. Curious what his next step will be.

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
There isn’t much else to notice about his face, nothing aside from the full lips, the amused verdant hue of his gaze, flecked with a hint of blue toward the outer edges of his iris, no freckles to be found amongst the pale skin. There’s a hole above his eyebrow, where he’d had a piercing once upon a time but got tired of it and took it out. But it allows him to focus on her face, too, simultaneously peering back at one another where he takes in her cheekbones, the lips that had a hint of sweetness amongst the humidity from the bar, her dark eyes that narrow playfully as she mentions that she didn’t think he’d noticed she’d kept the necklace on.

So his lips twitch, almost as if aiming for a smirk before he keeps his face relatively even enough. “Wasn’t sure if I should mention it before now.” He teases her lightly – as if there were spies around that would know she’d worn it outside of her job, no longer hidden amongst the clothes for the bar.

His knee brushes by hers again, gently, head cocking slightly but enough for a few pieces of that black and red hair to slip along his face toward his shoulder. “Is green your favorite color?” He asks softly, gaze dropping back to the gemstone while his hand lifts to rest along the chain again.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
Her own face is rather spotless as well, apart from the slightly darker shadows under the eyes. But who does not have that, truly?  So far she has also managed to keep scars away from her face. Somehow, seeing how her freetime exploring often ran her the risk of falling from high places or getting tangled up in thorn bushes.

She had of course noticed him toying with the necklace on their way to the apartment, but it is way more fun to act a bit innocent about it. "You seemed to like seeing it." Keeping it on for your eyes. She smiled more sweetly for a moment.

His knee brushes against hers and on the other side of the bench, she lightly nudges her foot against his. She inhales a bit deeper when the hand comes to rest by her neck again, sending small tingles over her skin. "Mhm... It can be such a vibrant colour. The sight of it taking over the dark soil when everything starts growing up after the floods is... Beautiful." Her voices goes more quiet with each word and she slowly leans in while speaking. Her right hand moves across the bench and sneaks its way up on Uldren's knee at the last word

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
I do like seeing it.” He murmurs, a spark of amusement glimmering in his gaze momentarily before she’s moving ever so slightly, connecting them again and again. So he grows bolder, fingertips brushing by the skin of her neck, toying with the chain as he pulls his gaze up to her face again (the color in question, as well).

Her hand finds his knee and his other one bumps into hers again as if readjusting to better plant his feet, his hand slipping along the chain to flatten against her skin, fingertips threading into the base of her dark hair again when she leans in. “It’s a fresh start. A sign of life.” He whispers back, voice dropping slightly, tongue wetting his lips and revealing the blip of that steel tongue ring. His other hand not tangled in her hair moves to run up the arm of hers from the hand at his knee, a slow gentle stroke that rises up and up.
Uldren