This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
How don't you drown in a rainstorm
Private  — Uldren!
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
One look at your eyes and I cave in
She takes a deeper breath and exhales it slowly in a quiet sigh, her shoulders relaxing a bit under his touch while her own hands continue to gently work over his shoulders to the back of his neck. A small huff leaves her when he comments about it sounding like a lot to go back and forth.

"Want to imagine working from morning to afternoon at the diner close to where I live, then make it over to the Neon Alley in time for the bar to open and then spend half the night there? Before making it back home again, regretting all your life choices while making it up the stairs and then repeat it the next day." At least she didn't have both jobs like that every single day, but sometimes it was more often than enough.

Her arms move to wrap around his neck in a loose hug as he shifts more in under the water with her and she gives him a soft smile, nodding at the offer. "I might just stay until you grow tired of me, then." She teases and then sighs. "We'll see how often I'll have to be at the bar, but I suspect not too often. Everyone's often too busy dealing with their own homes during Drenak." Or she was the one being too unwell to work, but she lets that be unsaid for now.

She chuckles at his response about his sister and shakes her head, still with that soft smile on her lips. "I'll be at my best behaviour either way." One of her hands move up to run through his hair a couple of times. It really shouldn't be a problem. Unless it involved her father or a Plater, she is very good at staying calm in most cases and not get baited into any arguments should someone be annoyed with her for anything.
One taste of the life now I crave it
ira

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
// && my heart won't change if my head don't break,
i need a little bit of patience, 'cause we been going through changes //
He shakes his head immediately as she starts to explain what she endured with working both jobs, the back and forth and those treacherous stairs that Uldren immediately despised in the heat of Kivan, let alone when the steps were slick from Drenak. He can’t help the actual grimace that crosses his face before he breaks it into a laugh. “Honestly? Sounds pretty terrible.” He admits, shooting her an apologetic look as her arms loop around his neck as he moves more into the water, his hands drifting down from her hair now along her spine.

Her teasing sparks another amused smile across his face. “Well, Drenak is typically my commission season. I could walk you there and back when you do have to go in?” He suggests, not wanting to come off overbearing but simply for the fact that he cared about her and immensely enjoyed her company regardless of what was going on around them. If it meant dropping her off for a few hours and coming back to get her, he’s more than willing to do so.

As for his sister, though, this sparks a louder laugh and he pins her with a playful look that scrunches his nose. “You’re on best behavior most days.” He teases her back, relaxing into the hands in his hair as his own move up and down along her back, before he reaches for the soap he uses, sparking a scent of cinnamon, orange, and a hint of a woodsy scent filling the space of the shower.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
The way he shakes his head brings an amused spark to her eyes while she speaks and then she nods in agreement to his comment about it sounding terrible. She isn't too happy about it, but she isn't yet in a position where feels like she dares to try and get by on one of the jobs only, or find a replacement. Especially with the lockdown dragging on with no end in sight, holding on to whatever income she has seems safest.

His hands moving along her spine sends small tingles down her back and she takes a short breath before responding to his question. "I'd like that. I think you know your way there and back." Her eyes narrow playfully at him. She's never had any trouble getting through the city in the evenings before, but she'd be happy for any extra time in his company. "Besides, it wouldn't count as kidnapping, so no one can complain about you picking me up either."

She smiles a bit brighter at his laugh and tilts her head a bit to the side. "Most days, huh?" She continues rubbing her fingers thoroughly through his hair, her eyes closing and she leans herself a bit against him as his hands continue to move up and down her back. The scent of the soap that soon fills the shower makes her smile for herself and she leans in closer to place a quick but gentle kiss against the side of his neck.
ira

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
I have an idea.” Uldren teases her lightly; in regards to the finding his way there and back. He was nothing if not resourceful, though, and if it came to it that he didn’t entirely know the way or got lost, he had ways of getting out of it before the curfew hit, at least. So for now, he’s content to deal with it when the time comes, barking a laugh when she says it wouldn’t count as kidnapping. “Yeah, exactly!” He agrees, letting the amusement of the thought wash over him a moment as he works with the soap, working it into a lather as her hands find his hair and he tilts his head this way and that.

His head tilts a bit more as her kiss finds the side of his neck, his hands finding her again to run the sweet, woodsy smelling soap along her skin, cleaning off anything left behind that might still be from the gritty, terrible floodwaters. "Mhm, most days." He teases her back while his hands move along her shoulders and back, up to her arms, back down to her hips like a small makeshift massage, before he angles his head enough to press a kiss to her lips, not as chaste as the earlier one had been.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
She keeps herself close, lips brushing very lightly against his neck while his hands start moving over her again. "I suppose behaving well every day would be boring." She whispers with a small grin and slowly strokes her fingers down the back of his neck while his hands move down towards her hips, causing her to draw a short breath and open her eyes for a second to look up at him as he moves his head. His lips meet her and her eyes close once more as she responds to it eagerly.

Her hands move over his shoulders and slowly down his chest and stomach, before setting at his sides and she leans herself closer against him. She breaks the kiss, only to trail smaller ones along his jaw back towards his neck while catching her breath, her lips parting enough for her teeth to gently press against his skin at the area just below his ear. "Why are you always so irresistible?" She purrs softly against his ear and tries to give it a nip as well, while being mindful of the piercings there.
ira
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2023, 08:39 PM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
A low rumble of a laugh leaves Uldren’s throat at her comment, his head inclining slightly in agreement, giving her more room to run her lips and fingers along his neck. “Yeah, would be.” He murmurs, just shortly before their lips meet in a kiss and his hands continue to spread the lather all across her exposed skin. She presses closer and Uldren’s arms wrap around her a bit more, spreading more of the soap as he does so.

They part to catch their breath and Uldren flashes her a roguish smirk, rolling his shoulder as if he’s unsure why, as her teeth nip at his ear. “I think it’s all about my charming personality.” He drawls, rumbling another laugh before he shakes his head, hands moving again to run the soap along her collarbones, up along her neck, before diving down toward her hips again. “Or maybe it’s my looks?” He purrs back to her, tilting his head the other way as if asking her which she preferred.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
She presses her lips back to his neck with a soft hum at his first answer, then pulls back enough to give his hands room to move over her collarbones and neck. Her own hands slowly stroking up and down his sides, down a bit along his thighs and back up to his chest, and her head tilts to the side as well as if she is considering the options. A playful smile dances over her lips and one of her hands continues moving up to the back of his neck again. "I think it's a good mix of both." She mumbles softly and presses her lips firmly back to his, pulling herself close against him again for a moment, before almost reluctantly leaning her head back.

"Mh, should probably not let myself get too distracted by it, though." She hums and narrows her eyes with a hint of a smirk, while there's a bit of a flush creeping over her neck and she has to take a couple of slow breaths before continuing."This shower was bad luck last time and it's already been shifty once today." Despite the past season's troubles she's hinting at, she is just flashing Uldren a mischievous grin before throwing a glance upwards, as if making sure the shower is not about to start pouring anymore of that brown water down on them.
ira
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2023, 07:20 PM by Ira.)

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
She tells him it’s a bit of both and he can’t help the amusement that flickers across his face, the way his jade gaze focuses on her just long enough to see the playful smile on her face in return before she’s pressing against him and their lips meet once again. He leans into it, at least until she pulls away, his hands continuing the gentle little swaths of movement to lather the soap up along her skin, filling the shower with that woodsy scent that was distinctly him.

Hey, you started it.” He teases her, sticking his pierced tongue out at her, but he does follow her gaze up – looking to the shower head just in case it rained down more of that brown water. A shiver visibly racks through Uldren as he lowers his head toward her again, rinsing his hands before he finds the shampoo, pouring it into his hands and starts to work on the length of her hair. “At least it’s warm in here.” He murmurs softly.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
The woodsy scent, amplified by the fresh soap, does remind her of him and perhaps it's just another thing to be added to the list of things making her unable to stay away from him. Despite her words, her hand continue to move slowly up and down his body as if on autopilot. His response has her huff softly. "You're the one running your hands all over me." Her eyes briefly locking onto the piercing like a cat's locking onto a toy being held in front of them.

"And you kissed me." She continues, ignoring that she did in fact kiss his neck first and her attempt at an innocent look is quickly betrayed by how her eyes narrow in another playful smirk, before she casts a glance up at the water. She hums in agreement of it being warm and looks back to him as he starts to work the shampoo into her hair.

"If the water could guarantee to be proper clean, I'd almost be tempted to fill up the whole tub and just soak in it for a while." It's probably best to just keep it running. At least until they run out of hot water.

She meets his green gaze and a softer smile replaces the previous smirk. Her roaming hand makes its way up, fingers stroking across his cheek and into his hair as she leans in again to press a more affectionate kiss to his lips.
ira

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
He shoots her an amused grin as she mentions he’s the one with his hands all over her. It’s true, but all he can do is offer a snort – not wanting to give in stubbornly. But she continues and he hums a slight nod, spying her innocent look that has a brighter, more amused laugh leaving him as his hands begin to run the soap through her hair. He gets it all into a lather, ensuring the gritty texture can be washed away, before he readjusts them slightly so that he can start rinsing the strands in the stream of water, just to make sure her long strands don’t get tangled.

I don’t remember when the last time I soaked in a bath was.” He admits, looking for a second as if he’s trying to recall when the last time was. He comes up short, of course, and lifts his head to tilt her chin up as she leans in to give him another kiss. He only prolongs it for a fraction longer than the last one, before he pulls away, tilting her head up further to rinse the top of her head. “Think I was just too busy trying to catch up to this girl that’s got no free time.” He flashes her another amused smile.
Uldren