This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
How don't you drown in a rainstorm
Private  — Uldren!
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
One look at your eyes and I cave in
He might not be willing to give in, but she decides to take his silence as admitting to being guilty. All in playful fun. She's not handing out any serious blame at all and doesn't really need any reasons herself other than just wanting to do it to start anything. As long as she's not told not to and so far, Uldren has at least not offered any complaints to anything going on and his laugh is met by her playful smirk.

She lets him continue washing out her hair without offering much more disturbance, apart from pulling them into that gentle kiss until he breaks away from it again. "Think last time for me was when I was little." She mumbles in a delayed comment to his response about having a bath. The only tub in her current apartment is in the bathroom connected to her father's bedroom and out of limits. Her own was only big enough to fit a regular shower.

She lets him tilt her head back and she closes her eyes with a soft sigh as the warm water washes over her, but his following words brings the playful smirk back to her face. "Is that so? How very rude of her to have you chase after her like that. Did you ever catch up?" Her eyes open enough to give him a teasing look, and she reaches over for the shampoo to add some to her hands as well and then starts working them through Uldren's hair in return to properly clean out any remaining grit from it.
One taste of the life now I crave it
ira

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
// && my heart won't change if my head don't break,
i need a little bit of patience, 'cause we been going through changes //
Perhaps it’s something they can do at some point, when he didn’t have to worry about the rust hued water ruining the idea of a lovely bath. Potentially one with plenty of bubbles that might stay warm longer than five minutes. But he digresses and hums a sound to at least let her know he’s listening while he washes out the soap in her hair.

But then he makes the comment of the woman he’d chased after, and draws silent to listen to her response as she gathers the soap and returns the favor in his hair, his head tilting this way and that – and he perhaps, slouches a fraction in a combination of the feel as well as her hands in his hair. It does come away a little bit red unlike her own, but that’s solely due to the dye he’s used in his hair. “I did!” He flashes a playful smile.

Took days but I finally managed to catch up to her.” He pauses, regarding her. “And since then, everything’s been topsy turvy for me.” Uldren continues that playful smile on his face, a gleam to his eye as if daring her to ask why it’s been that way.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
The idea of a long warm bath together is a very tempting one, but she has to push it aside for now, sadly. The currently running water might seem fine enough, but she wouldn't want to soak in it for any period of time.

She frowns briefly at the red hue to the foam building up, but seems to quickly connect it to his dye and she continues with less concern. Even if his hair seems rather clean, she has picked up on it before that he really seems to like it when she runs her fingers through it and so, she continues for that reason. Rubbing her fingertips in small massaging patterns, very gently scratching with her nail and she methodically works her hands through every inch of his hair, from his hairline to the back of his head.

"That's awesome, but it sounds like a bit of a wild catch that." She says in response to both him having caught up to this mysterious woman and that things had turned upside down for him as a result. And equal playful smile is on her lips as she looks at him with amusement. Picking up on that look in his eyes, but her gaze returns to his hair while she pretends for a few seconds to let it slide just to be a tease. "How come?" She looks back to his face, with a genuine curious look on her own and a playful shine to her eyes.
ira

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
He does like it — acting similarly to a cat getting scratched that he can’t help but to lean into it as her fingernails run along his scalp, as her fingers work the shampoo through his hair. His eyes have fluttered closed in the opportune time for her reaction to the dye, completely letting it go unnoticed as he leans into her attention.

His eyes squint open as she speaks next, scanning her with a playful smile that blooms on his face, waiting for a few heartbeats before he responds to the follow-up question. How come? Well, there was a lot he could say about that, but he settles for the simplest one to start, waiting until her curious gaze focuses back on him.

I just can’t seem to get her out of my mind.” He murmurs, letting his hands start to move along her sides again. “S’not a bad topsy turvy. Just… Unusual for me.” His smile softens as if he needed the explanation to prove to her that it wasn’t anything bad.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Once she reaches the back of his neck, she slowly starts moving her hands towards the top of his head again and then settles for just scratching through his hair in random patterns. Happy to keep her hands occupied with something and even more happy for his appreciation for it, secretly pleased to have figured out some of his weak spots.

She meets his gaze curiously, her head tilting a little bit to the side as well as she listens to the answer. Playful smile still dancing over her lips and her eyes narrow a bit with it at the added explanation. "So the good kind of unusual, then." A soft laugh leaves her and her eyes close for a couple of seconds when his hands start moving along her sides again, then continues in a quieter voice. "I've heard these rumors that she might be in a similar situation. Got this guy she can't stop thinking of and it gives her all these fuzzy feelings she's not used to."

Her hands run through his his hair a few times to rinse it out with the water before she goes back to the gentle scratching across his scalp and down the back of his neck. The playful smile of hers has softened a bit as well and her dark eyes seem to have gotten locked to his green ones, a more warm and affectionate look slowly replacing the playful amusement in them more and more.
ira

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
The random patterns only start to soothe Uldren more, his body relaxing as she rakes her fingers through the strands. If he were a cat, he’d surely be purring right now. But he isn’t, and so he simply hums his responses quietly to her, most notably the crooked smile and the squint at her as she agrees that it’s a good kind of unusual. “Definitely.” He manages, continuing to run his hands along her sides gently.

He tilts his head and huffs a laugh alongside her own, squinting at her again. “Oh yeah?” Then after a few seconds he leans toward her to press a kiss to her forehead. “Do ya think they’re ever gonna find out?” He whispers over the water like it’s a conspiracy that they’re the only ones privy to. He shifts a little then, grabbing the soap to lather the both of them up so that they can get out before the shower starts to run cold.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
She finds it relaxing as well to just stand there, scratching through his hair and watch him melt more and more under her hands. It could probably go on for quite a while longer too if it didn't mean using up all the warm water. Her smile grows a bit more and she carefully leans her forehead against his lips before peering up at him, the playful look back in her eyes once more. "Mhm, I'm sure they will." She whispers back.

"M'sure they'll share it with each other. Maybe they have some already." A quiet chuckle leaves her, amused by the little game, and she runs her hands through Uldren's hair a few more times to properly rinse it out, then move her hands down across him until she can wrap her arms around his waist to hug him closer under the last of the warm water for a moment longer.

"I'm not ready to go back out into the colder room, but I suppose the shower won't stay this warm for much longer...   She mutters and leans her forehead down on his shoulder with a small complaining groan, more or less shivering at the thought alone.
ira

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
Her response has a small smile blooming on his face as he continues to finish up soaping himself, before turning to her to continue the job, lathering them both up until they have all the grit and grime of the flood waters washed off. And then, it becomes a slow dance of rinsing one another off, taking turns in the warm water as the suds clean off their skin. “Hopefully.” He decides to add, flashing a small crooked smile her way that only blooms with her complaint.

He understands, because it’s warm and comfortable in here, and he doesn’t particularly want to leave it either. “It won’t. But it’ll be fine, you have your resident furnace to keep you warm.” He offers, boldly pointing toward himself as if that were all the answers needed, reaching over to shut the water off and open the shower door to grab the towels that he’d put out. He hands one to her first, then the one for himself that he starts to dry his hair and neck with, before deciding to wrap the towel around his waist, stepping out of the shower to reach for the comb for his hair.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
The closer they get to being done, the more tempted she is to just fill up the whole tub and stay there. Until the water gets cold, that is. And at this point, the water might start running cold before the tub is filled anyway, so there's no escape. His comment about being a furnace has her huffing softly and she gives him a small smirk. "How fortunate for me." She responds with a quiet chuckle that quickly turns into another displeased little groan when the water is turned off.

She starts twisting the water out of her hair and shudders the moment Uldren opens the shower, and she's quick to accept the offered towel, wrapping it around her as if it is a blanket. She steps out after him, instantly shivering a bit and she tries to dry herself as much as she can and still stay wrapped up in the towel. "I think I'm going to stay glued to this resident furnace of yours." Even though she sounds a bit displeased with the change of temperature, she gives Uldren a softer smile and continues trying to get herself dry as fast as possible.
ira

Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
How fortunate, indeed. He hums a soft laugh at her complaint when the water shuts off, though, and hands her a towel as he works to dry himself off, getting all the main sources of water droppage off of his skin. When he succeeds, he helps to dry Ira off to help keep what little warmth they can in the towel that surrounds her. “I hope so.” He comments about her sticking to the furnace of his.

They manage it, and shortly after Uldren is guiding her toward his room again, already grabbing an extra blanket that she might wrap herself in while he shuts the door and finishes up drying himself off, seeking out some comfortable (and dry) clothes of his to share with her; before he slips into bed beside her to become that furnace for the rest of the night.
Uldren