This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Where Boys Fear To Tread
Private  — Adamo~
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Let it flood, let it flood, let it wash away
A damp huff spreads across Adams skin, Nate drawing back just so he can frown and glower at the other man. “You think I’m an idiot?” The bite in his voice carries just enough threat to come across as fully serious, a warning for Adam to not offer up a fuck around answer. “I know what it is.” Even his spines don’t last long in the face of the mellowing smoke between them, one last flower aimed at the other before his face drops down again.

Nate’s hand withdraws far more quickly than it was offered out, the joint abandoned to Adam while he squirms to get more comfortable instead, forcing an arm beneath the gangly bed guest.

The first poke earns Adam a grumble, the second a glare. The third gets him a snap of Nate’s teeth, promising a bruise at the least if the offending finger comes close again. “I haven’t been stupid enough to go out in front of any enforcers.” Blue eyes stay focused on the hand, Nate eerily intense. “Fell outta my window at one, but that’s… wait, the arbiter has a kid?
And as you stumble through your last crusade
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
ADAM
They got a file on me and it's a mile long
And they say that they got all of the proof
Adam held in a sigh as he recognised the tone in Nate's voice that showed up when he went too far with his teasing; he never meant to, but it was easy to nick a dent in Nate's many brittle edges. Gently, he put a hand on Nate's shoulder and shook his head, trying his best to put on a genuine expression (something Adam found hard to do, with his lips always trying to form a sardonic smirk by default). "No, 'course I don't. Just joking."

Shuffling up to help Nate's arm come underneath him, trying to smoke the joint while doing it and nearly ending up swallowing the whole thing, Adam stopped moving suddenly as Nate spoke, a frozen laughing smile on his face. "You...fell out of a window at one? What?"

With that story sure to be entertaining (Nate didn't seem to be dead, so he felt safe enjoying it), he slid down and turned so Nate was at his back, pushing himself into being a little (or not so little) spoon. "Yeah. Sunjata. Seems like a clean cut sheltered Plates kid, like you'd expect." A shrug. "He isn't very good at being an enforcer. Too easy to mess around with."
That I'm just another case of arrested development
I'm just another wasted youth
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
There's another long scoff, Nate's eyes rolling before they find a place to hide away again, his chin tucking in once he's comfortable. Teeth find the edge of a scar and scrape, none too gently, once he's settled, but only once. Instead of more sourness, a shoulder rolls in a shrug, a tongue poking out to wet his lips before he goes into his story. "I was fuckin'... talkin' to one of the enforcers, the fuckin' door checks they been doing, and I..." Some kind of bashfulness consumes him suddenly, the fingers that had been preoccupied by the joint earlier finding some roll on the front of Adam's shirt and playing with it.

"Got too cocky." He finally admits, coming back into himself again as Adam shifts them. Both hands come up, stroking at the other mans stomach as Nate hums, a laugh managing to bubble up. "Fuck, kid had t'be green. Think I scared him more than me."

Which actually has a relevance to Adam's new fun tidbit, Nate's eyes widening as he tries to lean around the other man and catch his eyes. "Why the fuck would the arbiter stick his son right in the mud?" It doesn't make any sense. "All the nobles care about is their kids, isn't it?"
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
"Mm." Adam leaned up to place the now mostly burnt out joint somewhere it wasn't going to burn the place down (hopefully) and then settled down to hold Nate, humming a little as teeth caught his jaw.

Cocky was Nate's middle name, so it wasn't exactly surprising to hear he'd made a fool of himself in front of an enforcer - opposed to Adam, who only ever seemed cool, sexy and dangerous in front of them. One of his hands came around to the back of Nate's head and for a moment Adam considered pulling his hair teasingly, but instead ended up fiddling with it, pushing his fingers through the ponytail and back out. "That's lucky. If you're gonna jump out of the window at enforcers, you should do it on purpose, then roll and have a gun or something. Say a line, you know."

Nate nibbling briefly on his jaw and stroking his front was beginning to make him feel some kind of way, but for the moment Adam kept his hands to petting Nate's hair. "Wants to toughen him up, I think. Kid's kind of a wimp and if he's gonna be Arbiter one day he needs to be an asshole, right?"

It was a little sad, really. There had been something in Sunjata's eyes that had spoken to him being more than the average thug, but there wasn't anything they could do about it. His destiny was to become his father. "One day he'll be up there telling us our new bedtime."
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
If Nate were capable of rolling his eyes without sending himself down a dizzy spiral he would. “We can’t all be radio stars. Some of us gotta be stupid.” It’s a test, sharp eyes drifting across the other man’s face.

Stupid.” Nate murmurs, the hand in his hair making him shiver and press closer to Adam, a sound rumbling deep in his chest. “S’just gonna break him.” It really is impossible to tell how intentional anything Adam does is, but Nate can’t help but feel like the continued playing with his hair is either encouragement or retaliation for his own hand.

Don’t be so pessimistic.” Nate shifts to hover over Adam, the motion making the hand in his hair tug, dragging a softer sound from him. “Maybe someone pops him before then.” Leaning in, Nate kisses and nips at the edge of Adam’s jaw again, more insistent this time.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
"I'm a Radio Star and I'm stupid. Big achiever." Adam laughed, though catching the look in Nate's eyes he sighed and rolled his own. "And you're a bloody doctor, so cut that out."

Would Sunjata be broken by the Arbiter's harsh raising? Adam wasn't so sure. Humming, momentarily ignoring the closeness between them, he considered it. Of course, it was hard to imagine what Sunjata's life looked like, the scratchy mattress beneath him and small room around reminding of the Drench already; to grow up in the Plates was to grow up in opulence and with an understand that you were worth more than those proles downstairs. "Maybe. Maybe we can get him before that happens. Y'know, grab onto those cracks and try and show him it isn't so fucking clear. That his kind don't have to be ruling over us."

Plans he had no idea how to actually act on, but plans nonetheless.

The scoff that left him was the last he thought on it for now, Nate over him and the lips on his jaw a more pressing concern. With a breathless hum he let his hands go down to the hem of Nate's shirt, then up inside, stroking along his sides. "Is this the ravishing? Is the ravishing starting? Is it ravishing time?"
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
We can both be both.” Comes the near immediate retort, though it’s cushioned by the renewal of Nate’s good humour, a laugh huffing after the words. The mood keeps up as the subject shifts, curls tickling against Adam’s skin as the doctors head tips back and forth, considering. “You know you’re suggesting treason, right?” A mock seriousness dances in Nate’s tone, as if they haven’t whiled nights away swapping increasingly abstract ways to kill whichever noble was public enemy number one for the season. (It was usually Shaju).

As the idea percolates, it starts to sound more feasible, Nate’s jaw working. “We don’t have anywhere to keep him.” At least not without putting someone (a lot of someone’s) in danger.

It will need more thought, later. It is indeed ravishing time, though Nate’s sigh is long suffering and resigned. “You know, I actually got you something for this.” He offers softly, his voice growing warmer as hands in his shirt melt away the faux annoyance. “Do you wanna see it?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
"Treason?! No, never. I looooove the Plates. Love big daddy Arbiter. Mhm." Adam managed that much before he lost his words to laughter, shaking his head. If either of them ever accused the other of treason for real, they had enough dirt on each other to ensure they both went very, very far down.

Regardless, of all the kinds of treason they could attempt, kidnapping Sunjata was not a feasible one. Or at the very least, not the kind of effort he wanted to go to. It was much easier to just forget it all and let his hands travel from Nate's ribs and his thumbs stroke over Nate's nipples, fingers just gently press around the round shape of his chest. He would have continued down this path, pinching and removing the shirt to use his mouth, when the offer of something distracted him.

"Hm? Yeah, show me." Adam mumbled, a little distracted by the warmth just beginning to gather beneath his too-tight pants, the growing need to just pull Nate close and kiss and touch. "Is it, uh, is it a brand new dick?"
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Shivering under Adam’s ministrations, Nate let’s himself melt, a hunger in his chest wanting him to bite and mark the man beneath him. “Think I got one you haven’t seen before, but it’s not new.” The words are breathy, Nate leaning up and severing the connection between reluctantly. His shirt comes off, thrown to the far side of the room and revealing his wide, hairy chest. 

In any other situation the slow, deep laugh might be a little concerning, but they were both high and giddy, and Nate always did get a certain kind of way when it came to his toys. “Close your eyes.” He orders, slipping off the cot to fumble in the bottom drawer of his desk.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
As Nate got up Adam instinctively leaned after him, ended up propped by his elbows and watching as the shirt was tossed off. "You mean you've been testing your new dicks on someone else? Ouch." He teased, tone light enough to make it clear it was a joke. While he was there he threw his own shirt off, letting it land somewhere on the floor, revealing his own torso - much skinnier than Nate's, almost concerningly so, though equally as hairy.

His eyes were rolled before they were closed, but Adam did as he was told, laying back down and putting his hands over his face to make it clear he was following instructions. "This had better be an amazing cock. Just the fucking pinnacle of dick." He said out into the room as he waited, though truthfully Nate never disappointed.