This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Where Boys Fear To Tread
Private  — Adamo~
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Let it flood, let it flood, let it wash away
A warm laugh bubbles up from the ground, the tell tale clinking of cheap metal and silky straps sounding from where Nate crouches out of sight. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” Just a curly head pops up, and just so Nate can laugh and wag his tongue at the other man. “I didn’t think you liked me like that Adam.

I mean,” Nate moves quick, his hands caressing Adam’s cheeks as a gag is shoved into his mouth and clipped behind his head, “this one’s more for me.” There’s a smug grin waiting on Nate’s face when Adam’s eyes open again. The doctor is banking on the obvious straps around his hips soothing some of the other man’s irritation, something that is indeed new hanging between his legs.

There’s no more time wasted either, Nate settling between Adam’s legs with a small pot of lube, his fingers generously greased before he closes a hand around the other man’s cock and strokes him once, fast.
And as you stumble through your last crusade
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
ADAM
They got a file on me and it's a mile long
And they say that they got all of the proof
"Can't help it, you seduced me. The way you're a grumpy son of a bitch who falls outta windows." Adam clasped a hand to his chest, falling back onto the bed as his heart was overwhelmed with clearly genuine love for Nate.

He wouldn't have much more time for snarky comments though; he made a surprised noise as the gag went in, but didn't object, only jokingly rolling his eyes as soon as they were open. Adam wasn't opposed to playing the part Nate was putting him in, especially not when he knew Nate liked it so much; he could whine and moan and beg like the best of them when it was wanted. Relaxing and letting his legs slip open a little further, Adam admired the new apparatus Nate was wearing.

Things usually moved fast between them, especially when they'd had something to lighten their minds, but Nate's hand on his cock still surprised him - as did how hard he was. The sudden electric touch surged up his body and Adam arched his back, an entirely unintentional whining moan leaving him, muffled by the gag. Now suddenly aware of the aching heat in his cock, he looked to Nate and shuffled himself closer, eyes pleading.
That I'm just another case of arrested development
I'm just another wasted youth
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
There is a pause, a moment given for Adam to protest the game he wants to play. A moment that is passed over without complaint, prompting a giddy grin on Nate’s face before he dives in to plant open mouthed kisses along Adam’s throat and jaw.

Knew I’d get you to whine for me.” The smug purr is mumbled right into the crook of Adam’s ear, preceding teeth dragging dull marks into his skin. Nate’s hand wraps around the other man’s cock, a detour he wasn’t necessarily planning. He’s not out to torture Adam though, his hand tight enough that the friction is satisfying.

Right up until the warmth of his hand tugs away. “I didn’t break out my toys just to have you cum in my hand, right?” Nate croons, a finger circling Adam’s ass before pressing into him. Lips flutter against his path, an attempt at distracting away from any discomfort, though by this point in their arrangement Nate likes to think he knows what he’s doing.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
Were he able to speak, Adam would have called Nate a smug bastard; as it was, all he could do was make a vague humming sound that was swiftly lost in the blocked gasps and muffled moans as tight friction was applied to his cock. Maybe it was the smoke or maybe he just really needed it that night; his hips jerked up and shook.

The contact stopped suddenly and Adam held back another whine, wanting to make Nate work for it just a bit, though the tight squeezing of his eyes and sigh were enough of a tell that he missed the touch. Still it was quickly replaced, a slow breath out and his eyes gently focused on Nate's face as the finger entered him. The kisses were a welcome addition and his hand went back to playing with Nate's hair, the other holding Nate in close as he got adjusted to the sensation.

It wasn't long before he was groaning in his throat, pushing down on Nate's finger to get it deeper, already wanting to be fucked. The hand in Nate's hair pulled a little as he looked up and nodded.
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Nate doesn’t bother trying to hide the moan that he breathes out as Adam’s fingers twist in his hair again, his lips joined by teeth for a rough moment before he gets a hold of himself again. It isn’t long before another chorus of sound is dragged from Adam, his hips moving eagerly. Drawing back to tease the other man some more, Nate instead chokes on a growl as his hair is tugged again.

His lube slicked fingers work around the faux cock settled snugly between Nate’s legs, something inside of it clinking softly as he moves it. There’s no time to explain, only to demonstrate as Nate lines up and starts to press into Adam. “You feel good, darlin’.” Nate manages as he grinds his whole length into Adam slowly, his own hips rolling gently as he moves.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
The lack of touch on his cock now almost hurt, Adam's shaft quivering ever so slightly as he wiggled his hips up and down, trying to get more traction on Nate's fingers. He didn't notice any unusual sounds, both too focused on the moment and unable to hear them over his own breathing and moaning around the gag.

There was still a part of him trying to consciously put on a show, but as he began to drool around the gag, eyes still pleading, it would be obvious a large part of it was genuine. Finally, deliciously, Nate entered him with the strap and his hands grabbed at the blankets on the bed, the intensity of his grip trying to make up for the way he couldn't moan. Eager to speed things up and hardly a novice to being fucked, Adam shifted his hips down onto the new cock as much as he could, the quick way his eyes closed the only show of any discomfort.
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Thats it, y’take it so good.” Nate praises warmly, his clean hand caressing the other man’s jaw while he grinds his hips into him, searching for the best angle for both of them. His thumb pulls at the scar on Adam’s lip, spreading drool over his chin in a slow, distracted pattern.

Shifting to change his angle up a little, Nate leans in and pins Adam’s cock between their bodies. He draws back slow and presses in again, a rough grunt leaving him as he thrusts. “Moan if it’s good for you.” Lips precede teeth along the edge of the gag, Nate adding his own mess to the mix on Adam’s face.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
A little praise always went a long way with Adam; he hummed low in his throat in reponse and moved his hands to be on Nate's hips, holding them as they moved and thrusted inside him. Dark brown eyes met Nate's as the finger moved over his chin. He knew what Nate liked by now and didn't try to wipe or clean his face; he knew that the Doctor wanted him as messy as possible.

Before he was asked, the movement that brought new friction around his cock drew moans from Adam, the sound muffled and breathy behind the gag but notably needy, his hands on Nate's hips slipping down to his ass and pulling tight, urging him deeper, harder - just more. In the moment he had forgotten about the odd noise the strap on had made and only cared about how far Nate could push it, the tip every so often grazing against a spot inside him that made Adam almost flinch at the rush of intense heat.
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
A breathy laugh rasps against Adam’s skin, Nate’s head resting in the crook of his neck as his hips move faster. Senseless mumbled words fall from his lips as he lets himself he tugged closer, his hips snapping faster and harder, his own fingers digging bruises into Adam’s skin.

The faster rhythm of their fucking has the strap working to its full potential, an ebbing vibration rocking inside Adam with every thrust. Every time Nate draws back he groans himself, the sensation vibing against him gently.

It’s not enough, not for either of them, and as soon as Nate can actually make sense of the thought he’s shifting, tugging one of Adam’s legs up over his shoulder so he can thrust harder, each press grinding and insistent. The new position does take away the pressure on Adam’s cock though, a problem Nate solves with his free hand and just enough sense to keep from dragging Adam to his climax.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
The strap on began to show it's full potential and Adam's back arched as he felt the vibrations deep inside, the groan from his throat entirely genuine this time as he kept a tight grip on Nate's ass, wanting nothing more than that sensation against his prostate until he was pushed over the edge he could feel approaching-

Nate moved, pausing for just a second, but it was enough to draw a long complaining whine from Adam, fingers insistently grabbing at hips and his brow furrowed; if he were able to talk, he would have said something with several expletives begging Nate not to stop. Thankfully, it was just a quick shift then he was being fucked at a whole new angle, his hands grabbing tight onto the blanket as Nate busied his own.

It would be obvious from the hardness of his cock and the soft, quick and needy moans coming from behind the gag that Adam was close. He opened his eyes to look at Nate, hoping some of his urgent need would come through his gaze, pushing his hips to slide the strap in as far as it would go.