This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Where Boys Fear To Tread
Private  — Adamo~
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Let it flood, let it flood, let it wash away
A rough chuckle trickles out of Nate, the satisfaction at seeing Adam undone like this sending an electric tingle down his spine. His hips snap just a little rougher, his thrusts not pulling out quite as far. Hooded eyes meet the other man’s desperate stare, his grip on Adam’s cock adjusting to aim at his face. “You wanna cum for me? You need it?” The pumping if his hand slows, even as he presses his strap deeper, grinding against the bundle of nerves inside the other man almost desperately.

In an awkward lunge that only presses him deeper, Nate hooks his fingers into the gags strap and yanks it loose, suddenly feeling deprived of the full experience he wants. “Say please.” He demands in a quiet rush, his voice faltering and breathy.
And as you stumble through your last crusade
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
ADAM
They got a file on me and it's a mile long
And they say that they got all of the proof
The change in Nate’s rhythm was enough to make Adam stay arched, his body shaking each time Nate thrusted and hit the right spot inside him, the feeling making his limbs tingle and dick strain, shiny beads of precum now visible at the tip. He nodded at the question, whining as the friction on his cock slowed - the attempt to buck his hips up into the touch just pushed Nate’s cock deeper and he moaned desperately through the gag.

Then, suddenly, it was gone and he took a few deep, ragged breaths, adjusting his jaw and opening his eyes to look up into Nate’s. Even with the tension in his cock, Adam was a brat at heart; hearing the demand drew a smirk, the edges of his mouth still sore from the gag but determined to stay in the lopsided smug expression. ”No. Let me cum anyway.” He challenged, a hand coming up to stroke over Nate’s chest and teasingly down his torso.
That I'm just another case of arrested development
I'm just another wasted youth
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
They are racing on to both of their ends, a delicious warmth thrumming in Nate. He’s more than ready to mindlessly chase his bliss, to give Adam what he needs, when the other man makes it clear that this ain’t what he needs at all.

With no small amount of effort Nate stills his hips, his faux cock buried deep in the other man’s guts. “Why would I do that?” There is genuine curiosity in his voice, buried under the layers of lust and frustration. It only takes a moment before he breaks, grinding against the toy and groaning under his breath.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
”Because you need t-to cum too.” Adam cockily insisted, lifting a hand to stroke Nate’s cheek with another smirk. It would be obvious from the broken words and way his hips still moved that he was close to just giving in and begging, but he’d always found it hard to resist a chance to be a brat. Seeing Nate want something from him so badly was such a welcome addition he didn’t mind the wait himself.

Then Nate pushed forward anyway, the small movement electric after the pause; Adam moaned and sighed, finding that despite himself his arms were going up around Nate’s shoulders, pulling him down so he could kiss and suck at his neck, before finally swallowing his pride and leaning up to whisper right in the other man’s ear: ”Fine. Please.”
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
All Nate can offer is a sharp bark of laughter in response to the reasoning. Sure, he wants to cum too, but they’ve both played this game often enough to know who’s more likely to give into need first. And Nate is delighted when Adam cracks, leaning into the hands that drag him close and pressing a kiss to the gangly man’s cheek.

Good boy.” Hips return to their brutal snap, Nate’s thrusting none too gentle. Adam had asked nicely, after all. “Was that… so hard?” A rough hand prays between them, wrapping around Adam's cock and trying to hurry his orgasm along. “You wanna come for me now, darlin?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
”Mmm.” Adam hummed in response to the praise, trying to sound annoyed but barely managing it with the cock in his ass starting to hit deep again, making him grab tight onto Nate’s shoulders, gasping when the already overwhelming sensation was joined by a hand on his own cock. Nate’s question drew a laugh, Adam barely able to talk with the sudden rush of pleasure and need, the building pressure in his lower belly and strained cock. Each thrust coming with the vibration of the balls inside that extended every thrust into the next - no way he could last.

He came with a long, low moan, nails digging into Nate’s shoulders as cum spread up between both their chests, Adam hardly noticing as their surroundings disappeared and his mind was blissfully empty, just the tightness of his hands on Nate’s shoulders and the immense feeling of release inside.

As the room and Nate and the bed began to reappear at the edges of his awareness, Adam loosened his grip but kept his fingers lightly on his companion. ”Fuck, I like that one.”
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Nate already knows he’s won, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love to see the evidence of that. The way Adam’s body seizes and twitches is intoxicating, and combined with the sharp nails digging into his skin and the uncontrolled shift of his hips he goes hurtling over that edge himself.

There’s enough sense left in Nate to draw back and unknot the straps holding the faux cock to his body, a dull thud announcing the end of their tryst. “I do too.” He mumbles, leaning in closer and readjusting the way his arms hold Adam. “S’different, right?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Inactive
ADAM
Like a cat after a long nap, Adam stretched out when Nate pulled away, his arms and legs reaching either end of the bed as he groaned happily, feeling soft and light in the wake of his orgasm and in the warm bed. When arms came to hold him he didn't resist it, leaning into Nate and letting one of his own hands cradle Nate's hip and stroke it with his thumb.

Yeah, he was covered in cum and cuddling was a bit romantic, but in the moment he couldn't bring himself to care.

"Mhm. I dunno where you keep getting these, but I like the dick-variations. The different species of dick you bring. The dick catalogue." He could keep going, Adam's tongue basically a bullshit generator by default when he was relaxed, but he was actually tired enough to shut up and snuggle in closer, to not subject Nate to ten more minutes of dick phrasing.

END