This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
My dreams are made of you
Private  — Uldren<33
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
Come sink into me and let me breathe you in
She wouldn't call them sad tears, at least. Emotional, if anything, as she's feeling everything more strongly than what she had been prepared for and parts of it all still feels unreal. A small smile makes it back to her lips when Uldren talks about his parents and she leans her cheek into the touch of his hand. "It sounds very sweet." She murmurs softly as she rests her arms over his shoulders and her hands go back to drawing small patterns against his neck.

"It's not just the gifts, though. It's so much more. Your willingness to be here for me. You wanting to be with me because you want to be with me and there's no other... Malicious reason behind it all." Her voice almost fails her again and she bites her lip before closing her eyes and shaking her head briskly as if trying to push things away from her mind.

When her dark eyes meet his green again, the look in them might be filled with more warmth and affection than she's aware of herself when she meets his gaze, even if she has to blink away more stubborn tears and fight against the urge to hide again. "I don't know if you know how much it means to me. How much you mean to me and I don't want it to seem like I take it for granted. Just don't know how to give back for it properly. Saying thanks a hundred times or showering your in hugs and kisses don't feel like it would be enough."
I'll be your gravity, you be my oxygen

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Instant killing and permanently maiming not included.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
she got my heart in her hands like a headlock
I can't see straight, ten seconds past five o'clock
i don't know what she's doing but she'll do me wrong; she's such a tease
Realistically, that’s all he cares about. It’s whether or not her tears are happy tears or sad tears. He could live with happy, emotional tears so long as she wasn’t sad, and should the time occur that she would feel that way he’d try everything he could to fix it. So he settles when she leans into his touch, when her voice graces his ears again, and when she rests her arm over his shoulder to draw those patterns against his neck. He remains exactly where he is, holding her tightly, keeping her face cupped in his hand, scanning her face for anything that might give him an idea of where this is all coming from.

He doesn’t have to look far as she explains it and his thumb strokes along her cheekbone gently in encouragement. His smile twists a little more lopsided, a bit more gentle with the motion of it, when he shakes his head to her words. “It’s more than enough. I know y’don’t take me for granted and I know y’don’t know how to show your emotions right now. But that’s okay. I’m still gonna be here for you ‘cause I love you.” And to him, nothing would change that. Nothing could.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
At the moment, she's far from sad. She's more happy than she's been in a long time, it's just that she's outside of her comfort zone with everything she's feeling. It's not in a bad way. Under all the emotions tumbling around in a way that she can't currently sort through, she does feel safe with Uldren and she knows she is loved.

She can only nod along at first to what he's saying, but she takes it all in without doubting a single word. A few of the tears roll down her cheeks and against his hand there when she loses the fight to keep them back, but there's a smile on her lips that's far from strained. "Maybe I'll learn how to do it sooner rather than later with you being so nice to me all the time." She says with a soft, small laugh and leans her forehead against his again, closing her eyes with a sigh as some of the tension runs off her.

It might take some time to fully undo the years of neglect and other bad things, but the daily exposure to his affection will become the new normal for her. At least that is what she hopes and she knows that even when she gets used to it properly, she'll never stop treasure every moment of it.

"Almost forgetting about the lovely picnic you've prepared for today too with my silly rambling." Her eyes open to glance sideways towards the rest of the blanket without her withdrawing from how she sits leaning against him, then looks back to Uldren with a more apologetic smile.

The reader of this text has standing permission for responsible powerplay and to use physical/magical force against this character.
Height
Occupation
Class
He/They
5'10"
Gem Dealer
Inactive
she got my heart in her hands like a headlock
I can't see straight, ten seconds past five o'clock
i don't know what she's doing but she'll do me wrong; she's such a tease
The second the warmth of her tears drip down onto his fingertips, he brushes them away with ease – content to sit there and hold her and keep her close as can be until the feeling gets better for her (not that it’s a bad feeling, simply just… A lot at once). “Whether you do or don’t, I’ll still love you anyway.” He rumbles to her, flashing her a crooked smile, eyes shutting as she presses her forehead against his.

He stays like that for a while, arms wrapped around her to keep her close, until she withdraws and he looks back to her to see the picnic. “You could ramble while we eat?” He suggests, shifting to grab the little plastic plates he’s brought alongside the rest of the picnic he’s packed, returning her glass back to her hand with a gentle kiss to her cheek.
Uldren
Height
Occupation
Class
She/Her
5'7"
Server/Barback
Inactive
Ira
Hearing that he'll love her anyway keeps the smile on her lips. Not that she really doubts him to begin with, but she has to admit to herself it feels nice to hear it and it keeps the insecurities lurking at the back of her mind at bay for the time being. She mouths a thank you where she sits with her forehead against his. She feels like she can sit like this for the rest of the day; leaned against Uldren with their arms around each other. Having him against her brings her a feeling of safety.

But she then does break out of the little bubble to mention the picnic and takes the glass offered back to her while leaning into the kiss he presses against her cheek. "I guess I could do that. Just, you know... Worried I'll talk too much." She starts and takes a small sip from the drink, then shakes her head with a small huff of a laugh.

"Like, with my head already a bit overwhelmed I'm worried all my thoughts about everything will just come pouring out because I usually never talk about stuff with anyone and I'll probably end up sounding like a crazy person. Not really things you bring up at work, dad and I have never been able to talk and the last guy definitely didn't want to hear me talking, because..." She seems to catch up with herself indeed rambling away and she bites her tongue.

She shifts to sit with her arms around her legs once more, only to instantly unfold herself again as if trying to break out of that habit to curl up in some sort of self-defence whenever she got insecure about the situation. "And you... Probably don't want to sit here, spending this day listening to me going on and on about troubles and all that." She glances at Uldren with another small, apologetic smile. Her free hand fiddles idly with the necklace. "I'm a little bit of a mess, aren't I?"