This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Hangin’ on Tonight
Private  — Sunjata
Loves: 1 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
it gives the weak flight, it gives the blind sight
until the cops come, or by the last light
Hips shift as Sunjata settles on his lap, Nate’s eyes growing wider with surprise. It’s more than he’d expected from the sheltered princeling, even at this point. “You did promise.” Nate parrots back, trying to blink the daze of want clouding his vision away. The next words that drop from Sunjata undo him entirely though, a new heaviness to Nate’s breath.

A slow smirk crawls across the doctors face, satisfied but not unkind. “I won’t tell.” The cheesy, buttery smooth line is the only thing that has a chance to leave his lips before they’re occupied. Fingers tighten again, digging new bruises into Sunjata’s as Nate shifts under his weight.

Nate presses up into the kiss like a drowning man, tugging Sunjata into the depths with him even if it kills the both of them. Some part of him dares to hope it will. Even when the other man tries to draw back, Nate follows, rising until he’s sitting upright and clinging to Sunjata.
and for the last night i lie
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
she bought the last line, i'm just the worst kind
of guy to argue with what you might find
The smirk that grows and the promise that he wont tell is both cliché enough to soothe any worries Sunjata might have – after all, the prior interactions leading up to this, the bruises Nate had helped heal, the comments made during that ordeal are the only way Sunjata felt confident enough that he might have a shot with this. It drives him, pushes him forward to crash his lips into the doctor’s, so unused to this sensation that he’s almost thrown off by the feeling of Nate’s thighs moving and readjusting beneath him.

And while he thought perhaps the kiss would be something generic, something classic, considering how awkward and terrible he is at this; it’s everything but that. Nate clings to him, steals his breath, returns the kiss and offers little fingerprints of bruises along his shoulders, and Sunjata’s lost, chasing just as much as he’s drowning when his lungs burn. He cant even pull away enough, a whimper of sound leaving him as he breaks the kiss momentarily, with Nate clinging to him like he’s a life vest amongst the rapid current, when he sucks down a breath and dives back in. His fingers pushing further back, tangling in dark curls even more as he presses Nate back down against the back of the couch.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
A deep breath sucks in through Nate’s nose, his breath stumbling back out just as quickly as the force of Sunjata’s lips presses him back into the sofa. His eyes flutter and finally shut, snuffing away the last suspicious embers in his gaze. Nails bite bloody marks into the other man’s shoulders, Nate gasping out a sound as his hair is tugged.

Dragging back and breaking the kiss again, Nate gasps in a deep breath. Blue eyes stay hidden away, a flush staining his skin as he pants. “Sure its’yer first time, darlin’?” In slow spurts his fingers unclench, shifting to tug at the buttons on Sunjata’s shirt.
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
He can feel Nate’s fingernails dig marks into his skin, sparking another low series of whimpers to leave him, pressing against them as he feels a small amount of blood begin to rise to the surface in each of those push fit crescents. The other man breaks the kiss and Sunjata takes the moment to appraise their situation, steel eyes shadowed by alcohol, lust, and excitement scan his face. He fights to catch his breath, too, fingertips chasing those curls as he focuses on how best to respond.

Instead, a hum of a laugh leaves him, and he shifts a little on the doctor’s lap, pulling back enough Nate’s fingers can undo the buttons of his shirt, taking the time to shrug out of it. “I mean, I’ve done it once but…” It’s awkward when he goes to say it, the flush and the way his gaze doesn’t quite look at Nate, giving it away. “Never been this far with a guy.” Always prim and proper, of course, Shaju’s own rules and preferences everything that was required of Sunjata these days.

But he pushes it aside, fingers reaching for the meshy clothes Nate’s torso harbors, as if trying to find where the hem actually starts to try and lift it off, too.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
A soft laugh leaves the doctor, his head tipping into Sunjata’s hand. “I guess I have a lot to show you then.” Comes the eager purr, eyes finally snapping back open to drink in their other man. Nate rips away Sunjata’s shirt, popping the last few buttons and dropping it on the ground, out of the way.

Nate shrugs out of the mesh jacket, his arm moving like he’s going to toss it to the side but his hand not opening. Some part of him has a better idea evidently. He shifts, flipping them and tangling the fabric around Sunjata’s wrists, binding them together loosely. “Thats all you get, puppy.” Nate murmurs, kissing and biting along the enforcers collarbones. His nails drag faint lines up and down the other man’s sides, aiming more for sensation than marks.

You've been a good boy.” Lips drag across scarred skin, Nate rising up and looking down at Sunjata. “You want more?
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
There’s something that’s picture perfect about how Nate’s head falls into his hand, pressing something within him that he’s never quite felt before. And likely won’t again so far tonight as the mesh jacket is then used as faux cuffs, bindings to keep him from touching too much. His lips part to speak but instead, he feels the rake of teeth along his collarbones, each wet kiss leaving a chill in its wake as Nate paves on. The hands on his sides spark shivers up his sides, goosebumps dancing along his skin as he speaks. “Ah, alright,” he breathes, relaxing and giving into the other man.

He peers up at Nate as he pulls back, as the praise is given and his long lashes flutter when he blinks. Has he been good? He doesn’t know. But he does tilt his chin up a little, readjusting his legs to better fit the larger man above him. “Yes.” Yes he wants more. He wants nothing more than this right now, drowning in the Drencher, being devoured by him.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Hands trace down once more, Nate’s fingers curling around sharp hips and tucking into the edge of Sunjata’s waistband. His lips curl in a sharp smirk, his eyes sparkling with amusement. “Yes.” He repeats teasingly, his head cocking again. “Speak, puppy.” It’s a clear demand, though there’s nothing but amusement on Nate’s face.

Even before the other man responds though, thumbs reach towards the button on his pants, popping it open. Blown out eyes flick down, Nate teasing himself and pulling his hands away to smooth down the other man’s thighs. It’s a battle between the knowledge that he should go slow and his own starving inferno.
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
Speak? Saints, he doesn’t think he can. His breath hitches and he swallows hard, sucking down a breath as he tries to get through the lustfilled fog of his mind. It doesn’t help that Nate doesn’t wait, instead distracting him further with the warm hands that smooth down his body, the fingers that hook into his waistband.

There’s a sharp breath that is heard as he readjusts his legs and hips a small amount, as if to help Nate with the removal of his pants, already the pressure from it drives him insane. “Yes, I want more.” He breathes as if it’s a reset button, the hands on his thighs, steel half lidded gazing up at Nate with all too much flushed skin. “Please.” He breathes a second after, as if his manners might help his plight.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Another dazzling smile shines in Sunjata’s lust glazed eyes, Nate’s head shaking and his hands pulling away. They run down his own chest instead, smoothing the dark fabric over his torso. “Is that how puppies speak, darling?” Fingers lift, pressing and pulling at his bottom lip, just barely dipping into his mouth.

Stubborn as he is, Nate reaches down with the hand not teasing his own lips and grabs Sunjata’s jaw. His head is turned back and forth. Nate shifts, rolling his hips against the other man insistently, needing at least a little pressure for himself. “If you’re good for me I’ll make you feel real good, puppy.
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
Surprise laces through him, an immediate whine slipping from his throat as Nate’s hands withdraw, leaving a chill behind where they’d been. But he’s captivated by how the doctors hands move along his own chest, up to his mouth, so much so that the question disappears in his mind for a few heartbeats before it comes back and he can’t help but to ask a soft little “What?” As if he hadn’t heard correctly. He has, but that’s something he’s never done before, wondering belatedly if it’s a trick.

His jaw is grabbed shortly after, head tilting this way and that, paired with the grind of Nate’s hips, sparking a hitch of his breath, a soft little whimper leaving him at the friction. “Promise?” He asks through a rough voice, huskier as he peers up at Nate, shifting his torso slightly to better adjust his hands, still bound. The flush continues to trail down his torso, waiting for Nate’s answer before he tests the prior conversation. “Uh, woof?
could i lie with you?