This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Hangin’ on Tonight
Private  — Sunjata
Loves: 1 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
it gives the weak flight, it gives the blind sight
until the cops come, or by the last light
I promise.” The words drip out of Nate alongside a pearl of spit, his fingers withdrawing and hooking into Sunjata’s waistband, ready to drag them down the moment he gets what he wants. For a breath, Nate’s worried this might turn into a standoff, worried that Sunjata’s more of a brat than he’s expecting, but after a breath longer he gets what he wants.

It’s cute. More than he’d expected somehow, the corners of his lips tugging up higher. “Good boy!” Comes the praise, the reward coming in the form of firm hands dragging Sunjata’s pants down to his knees. A pink tongue presses out between Nate’s lips, wetting them before he lets his eyes take in all of Sunjata.

Teasing fingers trace patterns into the enforcers hips, nails leaving faint lines behind. “You’re cute. You know that?
and for the last night i lie
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
she bought the last line, i'm just the worst kind
of guy to argue with what you might find
The promise is relieving, at least as much as Sunjata can ask for even if he’s out of his zone. He supposes it isn’t anything unusual, given the fact he’s doing this in the first place, but he tries desperately to try and get out of his head. The surprise and praise are enough to do that for him, as are the quick hands, his pants tugged down so quickly after he’d just watched that drop of spit fall from the other man’s lips.

A gasp leaves him, hips wanting nothing more than to buck, but he restrains himself, swallowing hard at the relief of the tightness of his pants are alleviated. The complement distracting enough that he loses some of that restraint, shoulders shifting in an attempt at a shrug, hips moving slightly to add more pressure from those explorative fingers. “So you’ve said…” He breathes, tongue dipping out to wet his lips, leaving a bright shine behind. “Think I want to hear it a little more, though.” He adds, as if toeing the line to see what he can and can’t get away with.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Nate seems all to happy to bend to the silent demand, his body bending in two so he can brush his lips low on Sunjata’s stomach. “You want me to say you’re cute?” His chest brushes the enforcers bare cock, but apart from that slight pressure Nate ignores his nudity entirely, more focused on fluttering kisses over soft skin. “I wouldn’t do this with you if I didn’t think you were pretty. I have standards puppy.

A warm puff of air breezes against Sunjata’s skin, dark curls tickling as Nate shakes his head. “Think if I was more fucked up I’d use your mouth.” He mumbles, giggling around the words as he looks up at the enforcer. “But I’m gonna treat you. Cause you’re cute.” As the words ring in his own ears Nate can hear the slur, the way his tongue stumbles like he his feet were.

Shaking his head again, he kisses the crux of Sunjata’s thigh then looks up, all but asking permission with his dazed expression.
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
Lips part to form an answer, only to fade when there’s some amount of pressure on his cock, a shiver racing down his spine as his breath hitches. He melts into the soft skin, the tickle of Nate’s hair, the soft little buzz of excitement that races through him with each soft and velveteen kiss. “I’m glad.” Whether it’s about the standards or the treating, Sunjata inhales sharply at the eyes that meet him, the vibrant blues hovering above his most sensitive part.

Regardless, a crooked smile dips onto his face, his body shifting enough for him to get comfortable before he rolls his hips ever so slightly. Permission granted, but in a way that keeps him from using his words, initially at least. It’s tender and gentle in a way that Sunjata isn’t expecting, wouldn't have anticipated given his previous interactions with the doctor, but he isn’t going to complain; not when he’s almost painfully hard and there’s relief in sight.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
Another laugh leaves Nate, giddy and breathless. His mouth is all but watering by this point, his lips tugged into a sharp grin, the edges out of his control. It’s been a while since he’s wanted something like this so badly, hunger twisting in his gut like it’s been months since he’d eaten.

Whatever illusions of tenderness are shattered as soon as permission is given, wordless as it is. Nate leads with his tongue, swallowing around Sunjata’s cock until his nose brushes against his skin. Fingers squeeze around hips roughly, experience telling the doctor to keep the other man from bucking. A moan rumbles in his throat, and his eyes close gently, his face soft.

Lingering where he is, Nate let’s his eyes open again. They’re swimming, dazed and blissful. Another soft sound rumbles his chest, a sigh escaping out through his nose.
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
It happens so fast that he almost wishes time would slow down, to give him a chance to appreciate all of it. But it doesn’t, and it results in Sunjata tensing and melting the second Nate’s tongue is around his length. “Oh, fuck,” he moans, swallowing around the sound that punches out of his lungs, hips attempting to jerk but held in place (which is good for Nate, considering the fact Sunjata’s less than good at restraining himself these days in these situations, as few and far between as they are.)

He only barely manages to spy the blissfulness in those bright blues, the rumbling moans leaving Nate vibrate through the enforcer and he shudders under the feeling, back arching ever so slightly since he can’t move his hips. He doesn’t even know what to say, words incapable of even forming in his mind.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
A chuckle rumbles around Sunjata’s length, Nate’s fingers pressing dark bruises into the other man’s skin, badges that he’ll feel guilty about later. His tongue swirls around the head of Sunjata’s cock, the doctor swallowing to keep from moving, waiting until the other man is desperate enough to think of begging.

One arm moves, fingers releasing so Nate can press his forearm across Sunjata’s hips and pin him that way. His other hand drops down, disappearing under his body and moving enough to make his eyes roll and flutter, a needy sound keening in his throat. Nate’s whole body writhes and shakes, putting on something of a show for the other man.
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
He takes a deep breath, as much of one as he can get the second that Nate’s arm moves to pin him. Another whimper leaves him as Nate swallows, but it’s clear the other man isn’t going to move for him. He almost has enough of his mind to say something, to speak, but then Nate’s writhing and the sound vibrates through him and he burns, cock twitching as he watches the show through a half lidded gaze.

He’s captivated for a moment, before he remembers what he was about to say. A soft little needyplease,” that almost whines out with how still he’s become while Nate moves himself, not quite moving enough for Sunjata to attain some relief. All part of the tease, he supposes. But the weight of being pinned has him stilled as much as could be, aside from his rabbiting heartbeat and the way he pants, chest rising and falling with each breath.
could i lie with you?
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
For a single heady moment Nate considers dragging this out. Thinks about pulling back, about grinning innocently up at Sunjata with his tongue between his teeth and sweetly asking Please what? It’s only his own selfishness that stops him, that has him humming around the enforcers cock and swallowing. All from nothing, and as overwhelming as Nate can manage.

He doesn’t pull away once Sunjata goes flying over that cliff either, staying tucked between his legs and swallowing. After what feels like a lifetime, bright eyes open and lock on Sunjata, waiting to be met by steel before Nate draws back with a wet pop.
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
The doctor succeeds in overwhelming the Enforcer, enough that he’s flushed and his heart is thundering in his ears and he can’t help the gasped moan that leaves him, head tilting back against the couch. He’s still mostly bound around his wrists, unable to do much else other than give into the sensation, letting it build and build and build.

And so Nate drags him over that edge, tension releasing near immediately, the aftershocks thrumming through him as his sensitivity makes it even more overwhelming when the other man doesn’t pull away immediately. Not until hazy steel meets those bright blues and Nate pulls back with that wet pop that has him tensing, the muscles in his thighs and legs trembling, and he spends the next few seconds trying to catch his breath.
could i lie with you?