This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
follow your fire
Private  — Locke!
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want but not who i am
Truthfully, he only has expensive taste because he can afford it – because his father’s card is the one he uses so long as he isn’t getting into trouble. Which… He doesn’t think he is, but there’s a part of the edge to Locke that screams it, that drags him closer into the other man’s orbit as if he might be able to figure it out if he sticks around long enough. He likely doesn’t and won’t, though, but he can dream, right?

Mmm, yeah. I guess for once I don’t feel like a teenager with it.” He says as he winces, before he even takes a sip of the glasses just slid their way. He grabs his, lifts it to his lips and takes a sip, sighing as the burn starts to numb his throat. Locke’s question makes a laugh leave him, a rough one that leaves his lips crooked as he sets the glass down and squints at him, before leaning in as if he’s about to tell some kind of deep secret.

He isn’t. “You really think they tell me anything more than 'put on your uniform and go corral the Drenchers who are out too late'?” He pulls back but not quite as far, a brow raised in the other man’s direction as if it answers the question.
SUNJATA
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'2"
Trashbag
Inactive
Locke
Nobody move, there's blood on the floor
Something about what Sunjata says cuts right into him. Anger, annoyance, something wells up within him. It's neatly pushed under a grin and a shake of his head. Sometimes he wants to backhand these soft little Plate kids. Not that he's sure he'd win a fight with Sunjata but the privilege. But, he forces himself to take a drink, the liquor tamping down the sudden bubble of anger he feels. It's fine.

The flirty thing was working so he defaults back to that. "At least the uniforms are kinda cute?" He gives Sunjata a not at all discreet but totally discreet once over. "What's she like? I'm sure someone's already snatched you up." A hint, a smidge of disappointment crosses his features. He's not sure where he's going with this but maybe a few more drinks..
And I can't find my heart
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
but the darker the weather, the better the man
you can take all you want but not who i am
Completely unaware with the war that wages within Locke at Sunjata’s simple comment, he continues to sip from his drink, brows pinching together at the mention of the uniforms being kind of cute and looks him over. He half turns on the barstool to give the other man his full attention, head tilting slightly as he thinks about what part of it was cute exactly. “Which part?” He asks when nothing comes to mind.

But as for what she’s like? and someone snatching him up? Sunjata huffs a soft laugh into his glass as he lifts the whiskey to his lips again. “We’re trying to break the engagement but good ol’ Dad won’t let us.” And the Bravlet head. But either way, it was a fact that with the way Sunjata says it, the two of them aren’t happy with their findings. Other than that, well… “So as far as I’m concerned, we’re both acting just as we did before we got engaged. Single.” His steel gaze scans Locke’s face before it drifts back toward his glass.
SUNJATA