This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Hangin’ on Tonight
Private  — Sunjata
Loves: 1 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him
6'4"
“Doctor”
Inactive
NATE
it gives the weak flight, it gives the blind sight
until the cops come, or by the last light
Bright red lips surround the dazzling smile Nate aims up at Sunjata, his hair messy and his cheeks flushed. “You’re cute like this.” The component rumbles out in a rough growl, Nate’s throat hoarse. Gentle hands reach up to untangle Sunjata’s wrists, freeing him before shifting to strip him fully and tug him into Nate’s lap.

At least the depth of his need is easy to hide, packed away in a box and ignored as he rests his chin on the enforcers head, seemingly unaffected. Nate cards his fingers through short hair, nails tracing the shaved insignia on Sunjata’s head. “Get some sleep puppy, eh? I’ll wake you up.
and for the last night i lie
could i lie next to you?
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him
6'
Enforcer
Inactive
SUNJATA
she bought the last line, i'm just the worst kind
of guy to argue with what you might find
It’s the last thing he expects, to be honest, watching for a moment with bright steel as he’s untangled, fingers almost reaching for the clothes to slip them back on again until Nate’s tugged them off completely and pulled him into his lap. The surprise is clear, he doesn’t know when the last time he was held like this (if it had ever happened) so the young enforcer can’t help but to essentially blank the second he realizes it.

It’s comfortable but almost too close and unfortunately for the two of them it endears Sunjata to Nate in a way that he can’t explain, shifting slightly so he might press in further to Nate’s chest, head carefully placed where Nate’s chin can rest atop it for however long, feeling fingers run through his short crop of hair and around the symbol shaved there. “Sure.” He breathes in an exhausted whisper, and before long he’s out.

And when he’s woken and the trains are running again, that’s when they part ways once more.
and for the last night i lie
could i lie with you?