This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Burning glances, turning heads
Private  — For Sunjata
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
He/Him/His
0'
Radio DJ/Information Broker
Inactive
ADAM
They got a file on me and it's a mile long
And they say that they got all of the proof
Adam noticed the way Sunjata froze, just for a second at the mention of Nate; with a twitch of his eyebrow he wondered if they had had some kind of problem. He knew there had been something involving a window and falling out of it, but it hadn't sounded particularly malicious from the way Nate had described it.

"If he ever does, y'should run. He's scary when he's mad." Sage advice given, Adam reached over to straighten out Sunjata's collar where it had slipped then nodded as he left. "Okay. Looking forward to it, baby Arbiter."

If he looked around the room for easily-missable valuables when Sunjata was gone, it was his own business. Soon though, Adam was out too, determined to get more drunk and less 'thinky' by the end of the night.

{END}
That I'm just another case of arrested development
I'm just another wasted youth