This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
colors all around
Private  — Siegfried
Loves: 0 ·
Height
Occupation
Class
she/her
5'4"
Student
Inactive
Art by catsandr
Lilliane smiles slightly. "That is a good plan. You have to be confident in your work." She pauses for a second, thinking. "Who knows, working together with someone from the plates and making a name for yourself on both sides might help you change people's opinion." Changing the world with art, in a way?

"Well, you need some sort of official ID. That's the minimum, although things get easier if you have some proof of working here on the plates or having a delivery for someone up here. Although it depends a lot on the enforcer you're dealing with too." She notes down her address anyway, ripping the page out of the notebook and offering it to him. "If you get up here, feel free to visit."

Both pen and notebook are stashed away again. "If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? You're certainly not from here."
Lilliane
Height
Occupation
Class
He/him
6'5"
Blacksmith
Inactive
Siegfried
He smiled. "I have confidence in my work. I just think words aren't enough I have to show it. If there is someone who will give me that chance. I'll just show you my work and if you say it's good maybe you'll help me with it?" he said smiling. He was going to earn it. Getting it on a silver platter would not please him."Changing the world with art. That would be something," he said with a broad smile.

He takes the notebook and pockets it as if it were a precious treasure. Potential to something big, he thought to himself. "How do I get an ID like that?" he asked quietly and thoughtfully maybe it was something that could be overlooked.

He smiled. "I come from Undunli a small village. We were looking for diamonds and other precious stones there. We didn't need ID there. But I got the opportunity to come here. I still have a lot to learn about this place," he said without making a big secret of it.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2022, 09:13 PM by Siegfried.)