This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Home Discord Wiki Characters Players Joining Guide Search
Quote of the Season
Height
Occupation
Class
0'
Administrator

QUOTE OF THE SEASON
notable quotes for the season;
Quote of the Season is an award dedicated to a quote you thought was particularly brilliant, either by being something that moved you or maybe you thought it was really funny and fun! Whatever it is, it's a nomination for a notable quote you feel deserves some recognition.

NOMINATING
  • Using your OOC account, please copy and paste this form and fill it out to nominate a quote!
Code:
"Quote goes in this section", Name of Character, [tid=##]

It should look a little something like this:
"Maybe Bob said something funny, or maybe it was something crazy. Heck, maybe it was a bit of both!", Bob, {tid=##}

Please keep in mind the following:
  • NPCs cannot be win QOTM.
  • Quotes must have been made the same season for nominations. (If a thread started before the current season, that's fine. It's just the quote that needs to be from the same season as nominations are open!)

WINNING
  • You get a fancy QOTS award on your profile!
  • You get X amount of Flair!

Voting begins the last five days of the season. On the first of the season, the winner will be chosen based off of who has the highest votes. In the case of a tie breaker, we'll vote again!

PREVIOUS WINNERS
  • Tanul 1245 | “Ordering her Tzavit and a small glass of whatever was cheapest for himself, promising it'd be on his tab to be paid soon, he turned to face Savera, leaning against the bar while sat on a stool, feet still touching the ground, like a lounging scarf.” Adam, i do bad things for the sake of good times
  • Kivan 1245 | "She took a moment to steady herself, get her bearings, and followed his gaze up.

How oppressive it was now, on the other side of those plates. She felt, for a moment, ashamed that it took uprooting her whole life to realise it," Mallorie, Into the Frying Pan

DRENAK 1245 WINNER
"Tell Dr. Nate that Gale sent you, and he still owes me for the mushrooms. Except that it takes you a while to reach the clinic, and by the time you do your fever is spiking, and so instead of the requisite message you instead tell the poor soul who greets you that 'A gale'a m'shrooms sent me cus'a my hands.'", Zephyr, Oh help me, please doctor, I'm damaged
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2023, 01:16 AM by Skylark.)
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him/his
0'
Super Moderator
Congratulations to @Zephyr!
Height
Occupation
Class
he/him/his
0'
Super Moderator
She steps aside to let him lead the way, nodding in agreement that she certainly didn’t want to get into the reservoir, and instead watching with surprise as he pinpoints a spot to go to, and Rexanna finds herself stepping behind Samuel as he draws a sword, wholly impressed and enamored, certainly feeling like she was in safe hands as she follows him. “I trust that you’ll keep me safe.”

- @Rexanna, it just don't come natural to me

idk it just made me happy
Height
Occupation
Class
They/Them
5'2"
Inactive
"The music was something loud and fast, the kind of song where the lyrics didn't matter in favour of the beat. His dancing was not elegant; long limbs moved roughly in time to the music but bore a resemblance to the swinging prongs of a windmill."

Adam in dancing on the ceiling

The wonderful descriptions of Adam's body gets me every time. I love them!